360 Electrical 36014-B - Electrical Outlet, Rotating Duplex Receptacle w/Screwless Wall Plate - Black
Ask a Question
About this Product
The 360 Electrical 36014-B roating recptacle is a clever way to increase the finctionality of your standard receptacles. How many times have you tried to plug in an adapter or other device and you just do not have the space? When standard receptacles do not accomidate your devices, install a 360 electrical receptacle.
The 360 Electrical patended design allows for smooth 360 rotation of your plugs and connectors to allow for greater clearance and a better fit (reducing the chance of damaging the plug or recptacle).
In addtion to adding functionality, the 36014-B receptacle is easy to install into your existing receptacle or electrical box, and comes with a luxurious screwless wallplate to add teh final touch.
Features unlimited 360 rotation in either direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise), and will hold in place. Copper connection gives steady current even when turning.
This unit has a max amperage of 15A @ 120V line voltage. 360 Electrical receptacles are UL listed for safety. Comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Features:• Exclusive plug and turn system
• Unlimited clockwise and counterclockwise receptacle rotation
• Receptacles turn and hold in place for maximum flexibility
• 360 copper contacts provide continuous power even doing rotation
• Sleek, screwless wallplate
• Patented one step snap-and-lock wallplate
• Wide mounting strap
• Typical duplex footprint fits standard size electrical boxes
• Side wire green grounding screw for easy identification and quick install
• Combination tri-head brass termination screws
• Back wire holes and damps accommodate #12-#14 wire
• Wallplate quick release tab
• Tough GE lexan eliminates broken plates
• Premium copper contacts provide consistent plug retention and release
Specifications:• Color: Black
• Amperage: 15A
• Voltage: 125V/AC
• Nema 5-15R
• UL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: