- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
3M Filtrete PR010-00-6 Air Filter - MERV 10 - Ultra Allergen Reduction (1000 MPR) - 16"x20"x1" (9800DC)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The 3M Filtrete Air Filter - MERV 10 - Ultra Allergen Reduction (1000 MPR) - 16"x20"x1"
Remove More Particles With Electrostatic Charge!
Running your furnace or air conditioning can cause dust, pollen and other harmful particles to enter your home and pollute the air within your home. 3M Filtrete Air Filters provide prevention from indoor air pollution and keeps pathogens from entering the air within the home. The 3M Filtrete Air Filter utilizes positive and negatively charged fibers to attract particles like magnets because the particles also have an electrostatic charge, this provides the 3M Filtrete Air Filter the ability to capture and trap harmful particles with a higher efficiency than washable fabric or woven fiberglass filters.
Unmatched Air Quality
Poor air quality within the home increases the risk of airborne illness like the flu, colds, and other viruses or diseases. If your air filter is maintained properly your risk of illnesses is greatly reduced. By using a 3M Filtrete Air Filter as your first line of defense you can drastically reduce the amount of pollutants in the air within your home. It is recommended that you change your air filters once every three months or as needed. In areas with dry or arid conditions you may need to change you filters once every one to two months or maybe sooner based upon the level of particulates in the air. If your air filters are maintained properly you can reduce your operating costs and increase the life of your HVAC system.
About 3M Filtrete Filters
3M Filtrete Air Filters are the industry standard for effective removal of invasive particles and air pollutants. The removal of harmful particles from your air within the home helps to prevent pathogens from spreading, reducing the chance of illness and congestion. 3M Filtrete Filters also reduce the allergen levels, keeping allergies to a minimum during heavy allergy seasons.
What is a MERV 10 Rating?
MERV Ratings are the most clear-cut way to know exactly how effective your air filter is, especially on particles that are too small to be seen. A MERV 10 rated air filter is highly effective and will filter out the majority of particles, down to a few microns in size. For example, a MERV 10 rated air filter will successfully remove smog particles from auto emissions, cooking particles, fine dust and dander, Legionella, and larger bacteria particles.
- Electrostatic charge is the most effective way to trap airborne particles
- Advanced design protects your furnace and HVAC equipment while also remove pathogens
- Allows more air to penetrate the filter, reducing stress and back pressure on your system
- MERV 10 Rating removes pet dander, dust, dust mite debris, hair spray, skin cells, fabric protection, and other fine elements
- Over 25 Years of Manufacturing quality behind the design
- Filter Rating: MERV 10 - Ultra Allergen Reduction (1000 MPR) - 16"x20"x1"
- Lifespan: Up to 3 months
- For Residential Use Only
- Quantity in Package: 1 Filter
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.