- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
3M Filtrete PR08-00-6 Air Filter - MERV 8 - Microparticle (600 MPR) - 16"x20"x1" (9830DC)
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Air Purifier FiltersView all items in this category
About the 3M Filtrete Air Filter - MERV 8 - Microparticle (600 MPR) - 16"x20"x1"
Electrostatic Charge is More Effective than Other Filter Types
The 3M Filtrete PR08-00-6 Air Filter's Electrostatic charge combines positive and negatively charged fibers which readily attract to the airborne particulates which also have a positive or negative charge to them. As the charges attract, the micro-particles are draw to the filter where they remain until disposed.
Improving Air Quality
Indoor air can become up to 5 times as polluted as the air outside. By recycling the same indoor air, and not filtering that circulated air, it will consistently become more polluted. It is recommended that your 3M Filtrete air filters be changed every 3 months, or as needed. For arid or dry areas, changes every 1-2 months or sooner may be required based on the amount of particulates in the air. Properly maintaining your 3M Filtrete air filters will reduce operating costs and will increase the life of your HVAC system.
About 3M Filtrete Filters
3M Filtrete Air Filters are the industry standard for effective removal of air pollutants and invasive particles. Removing harmful particles from your indoor air will help prevent pathogens from spreading, reducing illness and congestion in your home or office. In addition, 3M Filtrete filters reduce allergen levels, keeping allergies to a minimum during heavy allergy seasons.
What is a MERV 8 Rating?
MERV Ratings give consumers an accurate idea of the quality of the air filter, while also giving guidelines as to what particles are successfully filtered. A MERV 8 Rating will remove particles as small as fine dust particles, spore, dust mite debris, pet dander, fabric protection, and airborne sprays. Additionally, a MERV 8 filter can also be effective at trapping humidifier dust, lead dust, Auto Emissions, milled flour , and Legionella.
- Electrostatic charge is the most effective way to trap airborne particles
- Advanced design protects your furnace and HVAC equipment while also remove pathogens
- Allows more air to penetrate the filter, reducing stress and back pressure on your system
- MERV 8 Rating removes pet dander, dust, dust mite debris, hair spray, skin cells, fabric protection, and other fine elements
- Over 25 Years of Manufacturing quality behind the design
- Filter Rating: MERV 8 - Microparticle (600 MPR) - 16"x20"x1"
- Lifespan: Up to 3 months
- For Residential Use Only
- Quantity in Package: 1 Filter
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.