Aerocool TH4812C Cabinet for Pro Series Model # PH6802C - Side Discharge
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Aerocool TH4812C is a cabinet for Aerocool Pro Series evaporative coolers. This Aersocool cabinet is intended for model PH6802C, which features a side directional discharge.
The Pro Series by Aerocool is a great way to get the cooling features and benefits of a high-efficiency evaporative cooler for less! Evaporative coolers require less maintenance and cost up to 40% less to operate than mechanical air conditioners. The Aerocool Pro Series Coolers use no harmful chemicals and uses a natural cooling method by use of evaporated water.
The Aerocool Pro Series Evaporative Coolers come complete with a programmable Pro-Stat Thermostat which will automatically control your comfort settings while maximizing energy efficiency.
During off-season and hot months, the Aerocool evaporative coolers incorporate Pro-Shield technology , prohibiting heat loss.
All motors are pre-wired by the factory for an easier installation, and increased reliability.
The Aerocool Pro Series uses a Pro-4x4 high efficiency media, providing the coolest air possible while employing the Pro-Clean to maintain the entire system. The Pro-Clean system automatically prevents build up of minerals as it flushes the system periodically with fresh water. &Aerocool high-efficiency media delivers cooler air than any other media on the market today.
Maintenance is limited due to the Pro-Armor premiere single inlet cooler design with polymeric inner structure, protecting the inner wet section from corrosion. &The low sump pump design requires less attention and is the most powerful pump on the market.
- Pro 4x4 Media: Delivers the coolest air in the industry
- Pro-Armore: Polymeric inner structure completely shields wet section to prevent corrosion
- Easy Gravity Held Doors
- Pro-Stat Pogrammable Thermostat makes set up and adjustment easy. Saves money by regulating operation and to optimize comfort
- Low Sump pump design is more powerful than any other of it's kind
- Pro-Clean System: Automatic cleaning makes maintenance easy and effortless
- Patented Flowmate-quality water distribution system
- Factory wired and ready toinstall - increases reliability
- Miscroscopic blower shaft finishing process gives a more durable and long lasting finish, with less noise and less maintenance
CABINET ONLY - DOES NOT INCLUDE MOTOR
- Dimensions: 24-5/16" H x 42" W x 45" L
- Duct Opening: 19-3/4" x 19-3/4"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: