- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aerocool TH6801C Cabinet for Trophy Series
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Aerocool TH6801C Cabinet for Trophy Series
The product is a great way to get the cooling features and benefits of a high-efficiency evaporative cooler for less! Evaporative coolers require less maintenance and cost up to 40% less to operate than mechanical air conditioners. The Aerocool Trophy Series Coolers use no harmful chemicals and uses a natural cooling method by use of evaporated water.
The Aerocool Trophy Series Evaporative Coolers come complete with a programmable Pro-Stat Thermostat which will automatically control your comfort settings while maximizing energy efficiency.
During off-season and hot months, the Aerocool evaporative coolers incorporate Pro-Shield technology , prohibiting heat loss.
All motors are pre-wired by the factory for an easier installation, and increased reliability.
The Aerocool Trophy Series uses a Pro-8x8 high efficiency media, providing the coolest air possible while employing the Pro-Clean to maintain the entire system. The Pro-Clean system automatically prevents build up of minerals as it flushes the system periodically with fresh water. Aerocool high-efficiency media delivers cooler air than any other media on the market today.
Maintenance is limited due to the Pro-Armor premiere single inlet cooler design with polymeric inner structure, protecting the inner wet section from corrosion. The low sump pump design requires less attention and is the most powerful pump on the market.
- Pro 8x8 Media: Delivers the coolest air in th industry
- Pro-Armore: Polymeric inner structure completely shields wet section to prevent corrosion
- Easy Gravity Held Doors
- Pro-Stat Pogrammable Thermostat makes set up and adjustment easy. Saves money by regulating operation and to optimize comfort
- Low Sump pump design is more powerful than any other of it's kind
- Pro-Clean System: Automatic cleaning makes maintenance easy and effortless
- Patented Flowmate-quality water distribution system
- Factory wired and ready to install - increases reliability
- Miscroscopic blower shaft finishing process gives a more durable and long lasting finish, with less noise and less maintenance
- Dimensions: 27-5/16" H x 42" W x 43" L
- Duct Opening: 17-3/4" x 17-3/4"
- 90-Day Limited Warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Is there anything else needed other than a blower motor for this unit to be complete? Is a 2 spd blower motor available. Looking for a 3/4 HP motor 120V. When I see the word cabinet it leads me to beleive it is just the cabinet with no interior, pumps,stat etc. Thanksby Tim B. from Nevada on 07-03-2012
This is the unit minus the motor, so that a specific motor can be used that is better suited than what will normally come factory. Therefore, you will need the Trophy Model Cabinet, plus a 3/4 HP, 120V Trophy motor (model: MK42C - click here to view)on 07-03-2012Please login or register before adding a question.