- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone AX-DVF-P AX Series Video Door Station with HID Proxpoint Reader - Flush Mount (Open Box Item)
About The Aiphone AX-DVF-P AX Series Video Door Station with HID Proxpoint Reader - Flush Mount
The Aiphone AX-DVF-P AX Series Video Door Station provides safety and security for your home or office. Aiphone provides the most reliable, flexible and robust systems.
The Aiphone AX-DVF-P AX Series Video Door Station is vandal resistant and is a flush mounted door station that is designed for use with the AX open voice, color video entry series. The Aiphone LE-DA Flush Mount Door Station features an embedded HID card reader with a standard Wiegand output to an access control panel. The Aiphone AX-DVF-P AX Series Video Door Station is wired using CAT-5e cable and comes with a mounting box to make installation easy. The Aiphone AX-DVF-P AX Series Video Door Station features a stainless steel faceplate, and a Lexan lens cover that provides protection for the camera. The Aiphone AX-DVF-P AX Series Video Door Station incorporates a color CCD camera, speaker and mic for communication, illuminated call directory and white illumination LED for low light conditions.
- CAT-5e Wired to CEU (980 Feet Max)
- Camera is Protected by a Lexan Lens Cover
- Fixed Angle Color Video Camera
- Employs 1/4" Color CCD Camera
- LED Illumination Automatically Turns on in Low Light Conditions
- Flush Mount
- Priority Call-In
- Communication Privacy
- Distances of up to 980 Feet per run!
- Dimensions: 5-3/4 W x 11-5/8 H x 1-7/8" D
- Camera unit: CCD Camera
- Scanning line: 525 lines
- Min. illumination: 5 Lux at 1 Foot or less
- Terminations: RJ45
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60C / 14 ~ 140F
- Wiring Distance: 980 Feet with Cat5e
- Two (2) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. Proof-of-purchase is required to verify warranty period.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.