- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone JA-DAC Surface Mount Color Pantilit Door Station
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Video IntercomsView all items in this category
About The Aiphone JA-DAC Aiphone Surface Mount Color Pantilit Door Station
The Aiphone JA-DAC Weather Resistant Fixed Color Video Door Station - Surface Mount is a surface mounted intercom that is designed to be used with the Aiphone JF open voice, color video entry series. The Aiphone JA-DAC features a color CCD camera, illuminated call button, speaker and mic for communication, and white LEDs to provide illumination for low light conditions. The Aiphone JA-DAC Weather Resistant Fixed Color Video Door Station - Surface Mount can be mounted to a one gang box and is constructed of sturdy ABS plastic and features a clear Lexan lens cover.
Requires non-Shielded Solid Wire, please see technical specifications above to determine which type is needed for this system. (Must Call Customer Service to order: 1-877-998-9378)
- Fixed Angle Color Video Camera w/Plastic Cover
- Works with the JF Series
- Weather Resistant
- Employs 1/4" Color CCD Camera
- Locator LED Backlit on Call Button
- Surface Mount
- Mounts to 1-Gang Box or Ring
- LED Illumination Automatically turns on in low light conditions
- Requires non-Shielded Wire (SOLD SEPARATELY: See below for ordering instructions)
- Power Source: Supplied by Master in use
- Camera: CCD Camera w/White LED's
- Scanning Line: 525 lines
- Min. Illumination: 5 Lux at 1' from Camera
- Camera View Area: 2'1"vert. x 3'1"horz. at 20"
- Wiring: Door to Master: 2-cond., non-shielded
- Distance: Door to Master: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG)
- Wire Type: Door to Master: Aiphone #871802 (SOLD SEPARATELY: See below for ordering instructions)
- Dimensions: 5-1/8"H x 3-7/8"W x 1-9/16"D
- Limited (2) Two Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.