- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone JAS-2MCD Hands-Free Color Video System w/PanTilt
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Aiphone JA-2MECDView this item
This color video kit has PanTilt and can be activated hands free using sophisticated VOX technology or push-to-talk (PTT) communication. The kit INCLUDES 3 Components: Master Station Monitor (Mo. # JA-2MCD), Video Door Station Camera (Mo. # JA-DAC), Power Supply (Mo. # PS-2420UL).This Master Station is an open voice, color video monitor with built-in picture memory functions. It allows the connection of up to two video door stations, 2 CCTV cameras and 2 additional sub monitors. The unit features a 4" TFT color monitor, a TALK button for PTT or VOX activate communication, PanTilt Controls, Video output, selective door release, call-in LED's, door chime and communication volume controls and brightness control. This PanTilt Color Video Door Station is a surface mount door station used with the JA open voice, color video entry series. The unit mounts to a 1-gang box and is made from sturdy ABS plastic with a clear Lexan lens cover. The JA-DAC features a color PanTilt CCD camera, speaker and mic for communication, illuminated call button and white illumination LED for low light conditions. The PS-2420UL is a 24V DC, 2 Amp Power Supply. It is UL listed and can be used in both 110V AC and 240V AC environments by changing the AC power cord (110V cord is included with the unit).Requires non-Shielded Solid Wire, please see technical specifications above to determine which type is needed for this system. (Must Call Customer Service to order: 877-939-7979)
- Master Station (Mo. # JA-2MCD)
- PanTilt Camera Door
- Motion-Sensor Camera for Monitoring with JDW-C
- Hands-Free Communication, Voice Operated Exchange
- Instant Voice Call-in with Image
- Press-to-Talk Operation can override VOX if necessary
- Built-in Video Output (RCA Out)
- All Call to Inside Stations
- Visual Monitoring with Audio
- 2 Door Release Contacts for Selective Control
- Transfer of Door Station call to other Inside Stations
- White LED Illuminator Turns On in Low-Light conditions
- Requires non-Shielded Wire (SOLD SEPARATELY: See below for ordering instructions)Video Door Station (Mo. # JA-DAC)
- Color CCD Camera
- Mount to 1-Gang Box or Ring
- PanTilt Control from Inside Station allows a viewing Range of 2'11"H x 5'10"W at 20"
- LED Illumination Automatically turns on in low light conditions
- Power Supply (Mo. # PS-2420UL)
- 24V DC, 2A
- UL listed
- Can be used in both 110V AC and 240V AC environments by changing the AC power cord (110V cord is Included with the Unit)
- Master Station (Mo. # JA-2MCD)
- Power Source: 24V DC: Use Mo. # PS-2420UL
- Calling: Chime, image and audio approx. 30 sec.
- Communication: AUTOMATIC (hands-free): to activate, press TALK button for 2 sec. or until talk LED turns on
- Video Monitor: 4" direct-view TFT color LCD
- Scanning Line: 525 lines
- Image View Area: Approx. 2' horizontal, 3'8"-7'9" vertical at 4'3" high and at 20" in front of Camera
- Night Viewing: Up to 1" from Camera, with white LED projected, background beyond 1' cannot be seen
- Door Release: Contact rating: 24V AC, 500mA (Use Mo. # RY-24L for larger contact rating, 1 per door)
- Wiring: Door to Master: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded
- Wiring: Master to Subs: 4-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded
- Distance: Master to door: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG)
- Distance: Master to farthest sub: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG)
- Distance: Master to IER-2: 245'(22AWG) 490'(18AWG)
- Wire Type: Master to door: Aiphone #871802 Between masters/subs: Aiphone #871804 (SOLD SEPARATELY: See below for ordering instructions)Video Door Station (Mo. # JA-DAC)
- Scanning Lines: 525
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux at 12" from Camera
- Camera View Area: 2'11" vert. x 5'10" horz. at 20"
- Wiring: Door to Master: 2-cond., non-shielded
- Distance: Door to Master: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG)
- Wire Type: Door to Master: Aiphone #871802Power Supply (Mo. # PS-2420UL)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 60W, 100-125VA
- Output Voltage: 24V DC, 2A
- Limited 2 year warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer (Add 2 year if you use AIPHONE wire).
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.