- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone JF-DV Zinc Die Cast Weather & Vandal Resistant Fixed Video Door Station - Surface Mount
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Aiphone JF-DV Zinc Die Cast Weather & Vandal Resistant Fixed Video Door Station - Surface Mount
The Aiphone JF-DV Zinc Die Cast Weather & Vandal Resistant Fixed Video Door Station is designed for use with the Aiphone JF open voice, video entry series. The Aiphone JF-DV employs the use of a color CCD camera, white LEDs for illumination in low light areas, an illuminated call directory, as well as a speaker and mic for communication. The Aiphone JF-DV Zinc Die Cast Weather & Vandal Resistant Fixed Video Door Station is designed to mount directly to wall surfaces or to a one gang box with the use of an adaptor. The Aiphone JF-DV features a faceplate that is made from cast zinc, a metal call button, and a camera that is protected by a clear Lexan lens cover.
Requires non-Shielded Solid Wire, please see technical specifications above to determine which type is needed for this system. (Must Call Customer Service to order: 1-877-998-9378)
- Fixed Angle Color Video Camera w/Metal Zinc Die Cast Cover
- Works with the JF Series
- Weather & Vandal Resistant
- Employs 1/4" Color CCD Camera
- Locator LED Backlit on Call Button
- Surface Mount
- LED Illumination Automatically turns on in low light conditions
- Requires non-Shielded Wire (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Power Source: Supplied by Master in use
- Camera: CCD Camera w/White LED's
- Scanning Line: 525 lines
- Min. Illumination: 5 Lux at 1' from Camera
- Camera View Area: 2'1"vert. x 3'1"horz. at 20"
- Wiring: Door to Master: 2-cond., non-shielded
- Distance: Door to Master: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG)
- Wire Type: Door to Master: Aiphone #871802 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Dimensions: 6-13/16"H x 3-7/8"W x 1-1/16"D
- Two (2) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty; Add two (2) year if you use an AIPHONE wire.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers