- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone JFS-2AEDF Stainless Steel Hands-Free Enhanced Color Video System w/Built-In Memory (Open Box Item)
About The Aiphone JFS-2AEDF Stainless Steel Hands-Free Enhanced Color Video System w/Built-In Memory
The Aiphone JFS-2AEDF Stainless Steel Hands-Free Enhanced Color Video System features VOX technology that allows for hands-free activation or push to talk communication. The Aiphone JFS-2AEDF includes a master station monitor (Aiphone JF-2MED), Video Door Station Camera (Aiphone JF-DVF), and Power Supply (Aiphone PS-1820UL).
The Aiphone JF-2MED Master Station Monitor is an open voice, color video master monitor that can be combined with up to two video door stations and two additional sub monitors. The Aiphone JF-2MED features a 3.5 inch TFT color monitor, a door release button, a door chime, call-in LEDs, communication volume controls, brightness control, and a TALK button for PTT or VOX activate communication. The Aiphone JF-2MED Master Station Monitor has a built-in picture memory that records and stores up to 400 images of your visitors. The Aiphone JF-2MED also has a voice memo feature that allows you to record up to three 10 second messages that can then be replayed later.
The Aiphone JF-DVF Video Door Station Camera is vandal resistant and features a speaker/mic for communication, a color CCD camera, white LEDs for bright illumination in areas with poor lighting, and an illuminated call directory. The Aiphone JF-DVF Video Door Station Camera is designed to mount directly to the surface of a wall or a one gang box with an adaptor. The Aiphone JF-DVF Video Door Station Camera features a faceplate that is made of cast zinc, a metal call button, and a camera that is protected by a clear Lexan lens cover.
The Aiphone PS-1820UL Power Supply is an 18 volt DC, 2 Amp power supply. The Aiphone PS-1820UL Power Supply is UL listed and can be implemented in both 110 volt AC and 240 volt AC electrical systems by changing the AC power cord (110V cord is included with the unit).
Requires non-Shielded Solid Wire, please see technical specifications above to determine which type is needed for this system. (Must Call Customer Service to order: 1-877-998-9378)
- Master Station (Mo. # JF-2MED)
- Built-in Picture Memory Unit that Records up to 400 Images
- No Handset to pick up
- Compact, Attractive Design Complements most Interiors
- Open Voice VOX or PTT Communication
- High Resolution Color TFT Monitor
- Expandable to 3 Inside and 2 Door Stations
- Leave a Voice Memo to Replay at Inside Stations
- Pre-Record Entrance Messages
- Single or Selective Door Release with Mo. # RY-3DL
- Camera Station can be Monitored from inside
- All Monitors turn on when Camera Station calls in
- Quick and Easy to Install: Only 2 Wires!
- Requires non-Shielded Wire (SOLD SEPARATELY)Video Door Station (Mo. # JF-DVF)
- Fixed Angle Color Video Camera w/Stainless Steel Cover
- Works with the JF Series
- Weather & Vandal Resistant
- Employs 1/4" Color CCD Camera
- Flush Mount
- LED Illumination Automatically turns on in low light conditions
- Requires non-Shielded Wire (SOLD SEPARATELY)Power Supply (Mo. # PS-1820UL)
- 18V DC, 2A
- UL listed
- Can be used in both 110V AC and 240V AC environments by changing the AC power cord (110V cord is Included with the Unit)
- Master Station (Mo. # JF-1MD)
- Power Source: 18V DC: Use Mo. # PS-1820UL
- Calling: Chime, image and audio approx. 45 sec.
- Communication: AUTOMATIC (hands-free): to activate, momentarily press TALK button MANUAL (press-to-talk/release-to-listen): to activate, press TALK button for 2 sec. or until talk LED turns on
- Video Monitor: 3-1/2" direct-view TFT color LCD
- Scanning Line: 525 lines
- Night Viewing: Up to 1" from Camera, with white LED projected, background beyond 1' cannot be seen
- Door Release: Contact rating: 24V AC, 500mA (Use Mo. # RY-18L for larger contact rating, 1 per door)
- Wiring: Door to Master: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded
- Wiring: Master to Subs: 6-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded
- Door to farthest Master/Sub Master: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG)
- Distance: Master to IER-2: 245'(22AWG) 490'(18AWG)
- Wire Type: Master to door: Aiphone #871802 Between masters/subs: Aiphone #871806 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Dimensions: 7"H x 5-5/16"W x 1-1/16"DVideo Door Station (Mo. # JF-DVF)
- Power Source: Supplied by Master in use
- Camera: CCD Camera w/White LED's
- Scanning Line: 525 lines
- Min. Illumination: 5 Lux at 1' from Camera
- Camera View Area: 2'1"vert. x 3'1"horz. at 20"
- Wiring: Door to Master: 2-cond., non-shielded
- Distance: Door to Master: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG)
- Wire Type: Door to Master: Aiphone #871802 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Dimensions: 8-1/4"H x 5-5/16"W x 1-3/4"DPower Supply (Mo. # PS-1820UL)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 45W, 75-95VA
- Output Voltage: 18V DC, 2A
- Two (2) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty; Add two (2) years if you use an AIPHONE wire.
- Customer Reviews
We live in a dangerous neighborhood (that was the main reason why we decided to get a door intercom), so one of our requirements was to get a vandal resistant model that wouldn't get damaged so easily. We were also glad to find out that it's waterproof. Seattle weather is awful, so even with the rain pouring outside, the quality of the image remains satisfactory.
on 07-10-2014 by Joyce
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.