- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone JKS-1AD Hands-free Color Video Access Kit with Surface Mount Weather Resistant Door Station
About The Aiphone JKS-1AD Hands-free Color Video Access Kit with Surface Mount Weather Resistant Door Station
Aiphone is one of the industry leaders in commercial and residential security due in large part to their reliability. The Aiphone JKS-1AD Hands-free Color Video Access Kit includes everything needed for your office building or home. Included in the package is one JK-1MD Master Monitor, one PS-1820UL Power Supply, and one JK-DA Surface Mount Door Station.
The Aiphone JKS-1AD Hands-free Color Video Access Kit is an open voice, color video monitor with Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls. The Aiphone JKS-1AD Hands-free Color Video Access Kit features a3.5" TFT Color Monitor that has a talk button for VOX or PTT activated communication, a CALL button for calling a sub monitor, as well as buttons to control the brightness levels.
The PS-1820UL Power Supply that is included with the Aiphone JKS-1AD Hands-free Color Video Access Kit is a 18 Volt DC, 2 Amp UL Listed Power Supply that can be used with both 110 volt AC electrical systems and 240 volt AC electrical systems by changing the power cord (110 Volt is included with the unit).
The JK-DA Surface Mount Door Station is a surface mounted plastic color video station for your door that features Pan/Tilt/Zoom and connects to the master monitor by using am 18AWG two conductor solid core cable. Every unit includes a microphone, speaker, camera, and call button.
- Quick and easy install. Only 2 wires!
- No handset to pick up
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) communication
- High resolution color TFT LCD monitor
- Includes single N/O door release contact
- Camera station can be monitored from inside
- All monitors turn on when camera station calls in
- Wide angle camera allows user to view up to 170° of the entire entry
- Camera view features digital PanTilt and Zoom
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Camera can be manually adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- Power Source: 18V DC: Use PS-1820UL
- Calling: Chime, image and audio approx. 45 sec.
- Communication: AUTOMATIC (hands-free) to activate, momentarily push TALK button MANUAL (push-to-talk/release-to-listen) to activate, push TALK button for 1 sec. or until talk LED turns on
- Video Monitor: 3-1/2" direct-view TFT color LCD
- Scanning Line: 525 lines
- Minimum illumination: 5 Lux at 1'-5/8" distance
- Night Viewing: Up to 1-5/8" from camera, with white LED projected, background beyond 1'-5/8" cannot be seen
- Door Release: Contact rating: 24V AC/DC, 500mA Use RY-18L for larger contact rating
- Wiring: Door to master: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded Master to sub: 4-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded
- Distance: Door to farthest master/sub master: 165(22AWG) 330(18AWG) Master to IER-2: 245(22AWG) 490(18AWG)
- Wire Type: Master to door: Aiphone #871802 Between masters/sub: Aiphone #871804
- One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. Proof-of-purchase is required to verify warranty period.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.