- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone KB-3MRD Video Sentry Tilt Intercom System with Color Monitor (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Aiphone KB-3MRD Video Sentry Tilt Intercom System with Color Monitor
The Aiphone KB-3MRD Video Sentry Tilt Intercom System is a great open voice, color video master monitor that provides the capability to connect up to 3 video door stations and 4 additional sub monitors. The Aiphone KB-3MRD Video Sentry Tilt Intercom System has a four inch TFT color monitor, PanTilt Controls, call-in LED's, a TALK button for PTT or VOX activate communication, a door release button, communication volume controls, door chime, and brightness control.
Wire Required: Use wire Aiphone 871802 for Video Pair
- Up to Three Video Door Stations ()
- Up to Five Inside Stations (KB-3MRD Main Room Station and up to Four KB-3HRD Sub Room Stations)
- Video Images from Door Station(s) can be Recorded with the KC-32EU (1 Per Video Door Station)
- Selective Calling and All Call Between Inside Stations
- Hands Free Audio and Video Monitoring
- Compact Surface Mount Color Video Door Station (KB-DAR)
- Adjust Vertical Angle of Camera for Better Viewing
- Illuminating LED's for Low Light Conditions
- Selectively Release each Door with Adaptor (RY-3DL)
- Use the Following Cables Only: Aiphone 871802 for Video Pair
- Dimensions: 9''H x 7-1/2''W x 2-3/4''D
- Power Source: 24V DC, 410mA. 80mA standby. Use one PS-24E for every two monitors on the system.
- Operating Tempature: 14 ~ 140 F
- Camera Unit: CCD (Charged Coupled Device)
- Overall Viewing Area: 36" Vert. x 72" Horiz. at 20"
- Video Monitor: 4" TFT LCD
- Scanning Lines: 525 lines
- Internal Calling: Selectively call by voice with hands free reply. All call by voice (no reply)
- Communication: Hands free at door station, Handset at monitor station
- PS-24E to KB-3MRD: 16' w/18AWG
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color: White
- Mounting: Surface mount to 1-gang box or ring
- Door Release Contact: Normally Open
- 24V DC, 1A Max
- Two (2) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty; Add one (1) year if you use an AIPHONE wire.Proof-of-purchase is required to verify warranty period.
- Customer Reviews
found out I needed some specific wires to install it
I ordered this intercom and then found out that I needed some specific wires to install it. Oh, well. Luckily, my electrician took care of it.
on 07-10-2014 by Patricia
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.