- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone LEM-1DLS Access Sentry Intercom Boxed Kit
Aiphone's Loud Speaker Type Door Answering System for your business. Know who gets in and control who stays out with the push of a button. The Aiphone LEM-1DLS Access Sentry Intercom Boxed Kit can be used at front or back business entrances, is easy to install, and can use existing door bell wiring. Includes room station, door station, and power supply transformer.
- Box Set Includes:
- LEM-1DL: Master station with door release button (Requires DAK-2S with each additional master)
- LE-D: Surface mount door station with plastic cover
- PT-1210N: AC Transformer, Power SupplyLEM-1DL:
- Door release (N/O contact)
- Calling and 2-way communication
- Call tone and voice volume control
- AC 12~16V or DC 12~24V powered
- Any LE or LS series door station is compatibleLE-D:
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Push button to call master station
- Hands-free communication when master answers
- Compact surface mount design
- Mounts to 1-gang box or ring
- Power Source: 12~16V AC
- Use PT-1210N 12~24V DC, 200mA
- Communication: When called by tone, press TALK to reply, press door release button to release door and press OFF for standby
- Door Release Contact rating: 30V AC or DC, 1A
- Wiring Door/Sub to master: 2-cond., overall shield
- Distance Door/Sub to farthest master: 650 Feet (22AWG), 1600 Feet (18AWG)
- Wire Type: Aiphone #822202 or Aiphone# 821802LE-D:
- Speaker: 20 Ohms
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Black with White trim border
- Distance: Doors to master: 650 Feet(22AWG), 1,600(18AWG)
- Temperature Rating: 14 to 140 degrees FPT-1210N:
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V AC, 10VA, 830mA
- LEM-1DL: 7 1/16" L x 5 5/8" W x 2 3/16" D
- LE-D: 4 3/4" L x 3 1/2" W x 1/18" D
- PT-1210N: 2 7/8" L x 1 15/16" W x 1 11/16" D
- One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty; Add one (1) year if you use an AIPHONE wire. Proof-of-purchase is required to verify warranty period.
- Customer Reviews
After spending months and months searching for an intercom system, I was stumped. There are so many sophisticated intercoms these days that it was really tough for me to find one with minimal features that simply does its job and that's that. All of the high-tech gadgets were way out of my price range. A friend of mine told me about the Aiphone LEM-1DLS that he just had installed. I liked what I saw, so I went with it and I'm glad I did. Surprisingly, it was easy to install (even for someone who still lives in the Stone Age) it's sturdy and the price isn't too bad.
on 07-10-2014 by Larry
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.