- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aiphone RY-24L 24-36V DC Input Form C High Current Door Release Relay - 1 Door (Open Box Item)
About The Aiphone RY-24L 24-36V DC Input Form C High Current Door Release Relay - 1 Door
The Aiphone RY-24L 24-36V DC Input Form C High Current Door Release Relay is designed for use with Aiphone series' GF, GH, JA, KB, and KC. The Aiphone RY-24L is used as an interface between the door strike contacts on the Aiphone unit and the actual release mechanism. The Aiphone RY-24L 24-36V DC Input Form C High Current Door Release Relay provides a normally open contact for electric strikes or a normally closed contact for a magnetic lock.Additional Information :
- Normally open (N/O) contact with high current rating for door stakes
- Normally closed (N/C) contact with high current for maglock
- Power Source: Supplied by master
- Terminations: Color-coded pre-wired pigtails
- Relay Input: 24-36V DC, red and black wires. 22AWG
- Relay Output: Brown, orange, and yellow wires, 18AWG
- N/O Output Rating: 5A @ 30V DC, 10A @ 125V AC, 3A @ 250V AC
- N/C Output Rating: 3A @ 30V DC or 125V AC
- Wiring: 2-cond. to door release, 2-cond. to strike with power for strike wired in series
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" L x 7/8" W x 7/16" D with wires extending approx. 7 1/2"
One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty; Add one (1) year if you use an AIPHONE wire. Proof-of-purchase is required to verify warranty period.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.