- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Air King 9550 Fan, 3-Speed Pivoting Utility Blower w/ Grounded Outlets
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Air King 9550 air blower fan is a 3-speed pivoting utility blower with grounded ouutlet. This air blower fan is great for using at a work site for added ventilation, as an exhaust in various congested work areas, or perhaps in a garage to stay cool while on the job. With multiple purpose use at your disposal, this Air King 9550 air blower fan is also great to use in your home for drying carpets, floors, furniture, windows, and walls after cleaning.
Supplied with two 120 volt grounded outlets and protected by a 10 amp resettable breaker, the Air King 9550 3-speed pivoting utility air blower is what makes this the perfect worksite companion for your needs.
- Utility blower with 2 grounded outlets; complies with UL, OSHA regulations for safety
- Great for blowing carpets dry with 3 speeds powered by 1/16-horsepower motor; 3 airflow directions
- Durable plastic housing, power coated steel blade, guards, and mounts for corrosion resistance
- Includes 10-foot, 3-conductor, SJT-type cord for easy reach
- Dimensions: 11 1/2" L x 9 1/4" W x 11 1/4 H"
- Motor: 3-speed, 1/16 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Controls: Side mounted rotary dial switch
- Power Cord: Black, 7', 3-conductor, SO type
- Construction: Molded ABS Plastic
- Compliance: UL, OSHA
- One (1) Year Warranty Through The Manufacturer
This product is warranted against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and lasts for one (1) year from the date of original purchase or until the original purchaser of the product sells or transfers the product, whichever first occurs.
During the warranty period, Air King will, at its sole option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be defective or replace the whole product with the same or comparable model.
This warranty does not apply if the product was damaged or failed because of accident, improper handling or operation, shipping damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs made or attempted, or the use of the product for commercial or nonresidential service. This warranty does not cover shipping costs for the return of products to Air King for repair or replacement. Air King will pay return shipping charges from Air King following warranty repairs or replacement
- Customer Reviews
The Air King 9550
I bought the Air King 9550 to vent out paint fumes when we were repainting the bedroom, but this fan ended up turning into a lifesaver because of the hot weather we experience in Phoenix, AZ. Whenever I work outside and need to cool off, I put the airflow directly on me and I can breathe!
on 07-10-2014 by Teresa
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.