- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Air King AKF80LS Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM w/ Fluorescent Light - for 4" Duct
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Standard Bath FansView all items in this category
The Deluxe Quiet Exhaust Fan with Light provides powerful ventilation, low sound levels, and cost effective operation. The fan features an energy efficient fluorescent light with contoured low profile grill, moonstone glass lens, and night light. The exhaust fan, light, and night light can all be wired to operate separately. The electronically balanced centrifugal blower wheel assures maximum ventilation at minimum sound. The unit easily installs using the adjustable hanging brackets for 16" centers. Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT Yes - (view more) BRAND Air King
- HVI2100 Certified
- Meets Title 24 of the California Residential Lighting Standards
- Includes 26 watt, energy efficient compact fluorescent 4 pin quad high efficacy tube
- 4 watt night light (bulb not included)
- 4" metal duct collar with backdraft damper provides a solid ducting connection and prevents drafts from entering the room.
- ENERGY STAR Labeled
- UL listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- Side access panel, allows wiring installation to be done without having to remove inter parts and access to the wiring compartment after installation
- Effective ventilation for rooms 75 to 100 sq. ft.
- CFM: : 80 CFM
- Sones: 0.8
- Electrical Rating: 120 Volts, 0.75 amps, 60 hz.
- Housing Dimensions: 10 7/8" L x 9 3/8" W 7 7/8" H
- Grille Dimensions: 13 3/4" L x 11" W
- Duct Size: 4" Round
- Mount Opening: Rough-in opening of 11 1/8" x 9 5/8"
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
This fan is super quiet
This fan is super quiet - so quiet that the first time I turned it on I had to double check that it was working. The fan in the other bathroom started to seem very loud after this one, so will probably replace it with the same Air King unit soon.
on 07-10-2014 by Theresa
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.