Air King Energy Star Professional Range Hood, 18-Inch Tall by 30-Inch Wide - Stainless Steel
Air King APF1830
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Air King is a leader in the ventilation industry, constantly introducing new and innovative products to the market. The Air King Energy Star Professional Wall Mounted Range Hood, 18-Inch Tall by 30-Inch Wide - Stainless Steel (APF1830) provides all the features, elegance, and functionality to add to your perfect kitchen. Being one of the first energy efficient range hoods on the market, homeowners now can save on high energy bills with new Energy Star Rated Hoods than previously before. APF Series Professional Range Hoods are constructed of durable and easy to clean Stainless Steel, which also features simple to use designs in controls, lighting, and filters changing. A quiet operating three speed (300/500/600 CFM) motor powers the hood and to finish the system Air King allows the home owner the freedom to customize the hood by offering multiple soffit, back splash, and accessory options (sold separately).
Defining Features Include:
• Quiet, quad inlet twin blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in its category with a sound level only slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator.
• Aluminum, dishwasher safe mesh grease filters capture grease and debris from the cooking surface and are easily removed for cleaning. For those looking to upgrade, professional grade, Stainless Steel, dishwasher safe baffles are available (AP1830BK for model APF1830) and easily replace the aluminum filters included with the hood.
• Two brightness settings with Included, dual 18 watt, 4 pin high efficiency fluorescent lamps (as bright as 2-75 watt incandescent bulbs) illuminate the cooking surface, allowing the hood to be compliant with Title 24 of the California Residential Lighting Standards and a 4 watt night light (bulb not included)
Note: Some hoods may be shipped with a protective plastic adhered to the range hood. It is recommended to leave this in place during installation to protect the hood from scratching. Remove when the installation is complete.
• (3) - 2" wood screws
• (8) - 3/4" wood screws
• (4) - wall anchors
• (2) - Grease Filters
• (2) - Fluorescent Lamps
• (1) - Wood mounting strip
• (1) - Mounting template
• (1) - Instruction/Safety Sheet
Specifications:• Model: APF1830
• CFM: 300/500/600
• Sones: 1.5/4.5/5.5
• Sound Level: Quiet
• ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
• HVI Certified: Yes
• Height: 18"
• Width: 30"
• Depth: 24"
• Finish: Stainless Steel
• Lighting: 2 - Fluorescent
• Night Lighting: 4 watt
• Filters: Modular Aluminum Mesh
• Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
• Control Switch: 4 position knob
• Duct Connection: 6" Round
• California Title 24: Yes
All products manufactured by Air King Limited are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material. In addition, all ventilating/exhaust fans, heaters, combination fan lights and/or heaters, and range hoods are guaranteed for five years from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material.
This warranty does not cover any labor or shipping costs or the cost of replacement components as part of routine maintenance such as: range hood grease filters, charcoal filters or combination charcoal/grease filters; replacement light bulbs in range hoods or bathroom fan/light/bulb heater combinations. As well, any damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, abnormal usage, faulty installation, or improper maintenance will not be covered by this warranty.
In order to make a claim on this warranty, you must be the original consumer of the product. You will be required to present to Air King the original bill of sale showing: date of purchase, place of purchase and model purchased. Failure to meet these requirements will void your warranty.
Air King will not be held responsible for any bodily injury or damages to personal property or real estate whether caused directly or indirectly by the product. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: