- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Air King ESDQ1303 Under Cabinet Range Hood, 30", White, Quiet, ENERGY STAR
The Air King ESDQ1303 Under Cabinet Range Hood, 30" wide Energy Star, Quiet Under Cabinet Range Hood makes for a perfect energy efficient solution to adding an ENERGY STAR Ventilation Hood in your kitchen. Featuring an electronically balanced twin centrifugal blower with a three speed control switch that delivers 150 - 270 CFM ventilation for typical cooking. The Air King ESDQ1303 Under Cabinet Range Hood can be ducted either horizontally or vertically with the included duct collar and back draft damper (ducting available separately). Air King under cabinet range hoods are a leader in the ventilation industry; constantly introducing new and innovative range hoods to the market.The Air King ESDQ1303 Under Cabinet Range Hood Features Include:
• Quiet, dual inlet blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in its category with a normal operating sound level just slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator• Included, easily removable aluminum, dishwasher safe mesh grease filters capture grease and debris• Two brightness settings with an Included, 26 watt, 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lamp (as bright as a 100 watt incandescent bulb) illuminate the cooking surface, allowing the hood to be compliant with Title 24 of the California Residential Lighting Standards and a 4 watt night light (bulb not included)• Can be ducted either horizontally or vertically with the included duct collar and back draft damper (ducting available separately). Convertible to ductless operation with the addition of model CF-01 charcoal odor filters (available separately) NOTE: ENERGY STAR Qualification applies to ducted range hoods only, when installed in ductless configuration ENERGY STAR qualification does not apply.
- Package Contents:
- (2) - Aluminum Grease Filters
- (1) - 3-1/4"x 10" Damper
- (3) - Damper Mounting Screws
- (4) - #8 Mounting Screws
- (1) - Fluorescent Bulb
- (1) - Instruction/Safety Sheet
- Model: ESDQ1303
- CFM: 150/200/270
- Sones: 1.5/2.5/4.0
- Sound Level: Quiet
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 18"
- Finish: White
- Lighting: Fluorescent
- Night Light: 4 watt
- Filters: Aluminum Mesh
- Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
- Control Switch: Knobs
- Duct Connection: 3.25" x 10"
- California Title 24: Yes
Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 1-year warranty through Manufacturer
All products manufactured by Air King Limited are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material. In addition, all ventilating/exhaust fans, heaters, combination fan lights and/or heaters, and range hoods are guaranteed for five years from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material.
This warranty does not cover any labor or shipping costs or the cost of replacement components as part of routine maintenance such as: range hood grease filters, charcoal filters or combination charcoal/grease filters; replacement light bulbs in range hoods or bathroom fan/light/bulb heater combinations. As well, any damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, abnormal usage, faulty installation, or improper maintenance will not be covered by this warranty.
In order to make a claim on this warranty, you must be the original consumer of the product. You will be required to present to Air King the original bill of sale showing: date of purchase, place of purchase and model purchased. Failure to meet these requirements will void your warranty.
Air King will not be held responsible for any bodily injury or damages to personal property or real estate whether caused directly or indirectly by the product. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- Customer Reviews
Very nice design and really quiet
Love this kitchen hood! Very nice design, and it's great that it's energy efficient and really quiet. Much, much cleaner air in our kitchen!
on 07-10-2014 by Brenda
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.