Air King Energy Star Seville Power Unit Hood Insert, 30-Inch Wide - Stainless Steel
Air King ESSEV30
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Air King Energy Star Seville Power Unit Hood Insert, 30-Inch Wide - Stainless Steel (ESSEV30S) adds more CFM power to your kitchen. This unit can be mounted into any custom canopy or as a flush mount to the bottom of a kitchen cabinet. The ESSEC30S adds proper ventilation to occur while blending into the decor of the kitchen all while being energy efficient to save money on energy bills. Air King is a leader in the ventilation industry, constantly introducing new and innovative products to the market.
Defining Features Include:
• Powerful, quiet operating three speed motor with speeds of 140 CFM, 200 CFM and 300 CFM
• Quiet, dual inlet blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in its category with a normal operating sound less than a quiet running refrigerator
• Aluminum, dishwasher safe mesh grease filters capture grease and debris from the cooking surface and are easily removed for cleaning
• Included, dual 18 watt, 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lamps (as bright as 2-75 watt incandescent bulbs) illuminate the cooking surface, allowing the hood to be compliant with Title 24 of the California Residential Lighting Standards
• (1) - Duct collar
• (4) - #8-32 screws
• (2) - Aluminum Grease Filters (shipped installed)
• (2) - 18 watt fluorescent lamps<
• (1) - Instruction/Safety Sheet
Specifications:• Model: ESSEV30S
• CFM: 140/200/300
• Sones: 0.7/2.0/4.5
• Sound Level: Quiet
• HVI Certified: Yes
• Height: 11"
• Width: 31.25"
• Depth: 11"
• Finish: Stainless Steel
• Lighting: 2 - Fluorescent
• Filters: Modular Aluminum Mesh
• Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
• Control Switch: 4 position slider
• Duct Connection: 6" Round
• Chimney Extension Available: Yes
• Convertible to Ductless Operation: Yes - with addition of BCCF-03
All products manufactured by Air King Limited are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material. In addition, all ventilating/exhaust fans, heaters, combination fan lights and/or heaters, and range hoods are guaranteed for five years from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material.
This warranty does not cover any labor or shipping costs or the cost of replacement components as part of routine maintenance such as: range hood grease filters, charcoal filters or combination charcoal/grease filters; replacement light bulbs in range hoods or bathroom fan/light/bulb heater combinations. As well, any damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, abnormal usage, faulty installation, or improper maintenance will not be covered by this warranty.
In order to make a claim on this warranty, you must be the original consumer of the product. You will be required to present to Air King the original bill of sale showing: date of purchase, place of purchase and model purchased. Failure to meet these requirements will void your warranty.
Air King will not be held responsible for any bodily injury or damages to personal property or real estate whether caused directly or indirectly by the product. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: