Air King SEV30S Under Cabinet Range Hood, 31-1/8" Wide Seville Power Pack Hood Insert - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Air King SEV30S is a Seville Power Unit Hood Insert made of Stainless Steel that stretches 31-1/8 Inches wide. This unit fits into a 6-inch round duct with 500 CFMs of ventilation. The front of the hood has two sliding light controls conveniently placed on opposite sides.
Air King is a reputable company that has been manufacturing ventilation products for over forty years. It is the combination of good value and excellent service that sets Air King apart from the competition. Homes get to experience healthier air by dealing with innovative experts who know ventilation products.
Defining Features Include:
• Includes two - Hi spot ES 16, 50 watt maximum halogen lights with On/Off control and positioned for excellent cook top surface coverage
• Modular aluminum mesh grease filters treated to prevent deterioration from grease or detergent making them dishwasher safe
• Vertical 6" ducting with collar and damper included
• Stainless Steel fascia with Stainless Steel Hood Insert Liners (available separately) to give the inside of a custom built canopy a finished look
Suggested Hood Liners:
• HL362RS- 33" wide liner used with model SEV30S and ESSEV30
• (1) - duct collar
• (4) - #8-32 screws
• (1) - wire compartment cover
• (3) - Aluminum Grease Filters (shipped installed)
• (2) - 50 watt Halogen lamps
• (1) - Instruction/Safety Sheet
• CFM: 500
• Sones: 11.5
• Sound Level: High
• HVI Certified: Yes
• Height: 11"
• Width: 31.25"
• Depth: 11"
• Finish: Stainless Steel
• Lighting: 2 - Halogen
• Filters: Modular Aluminum Mesh
• Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
• Control Switch: 4 Position Slider
• Duct Connection: 6" Round
• Fits Cabinets / Shells: 36" or larger
• Optional liner available: HL30RS
this is the model
If you need a range hood that is capable of moving a large amount of air, this is the model to go for. The bulbs are good quality, too. It is probably better to be used in a larger kitchen because the level of noise at high speed can be too much for small kitchens.
on 07-10-2014 by Phillip
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
We have a Seville range hood with two lights that are not working. What are the replacement lights?
The replacement bulbs that need to be purchased are Hi Spot ES 16, 50W maximum halogen lights.You can find them here on our website: http://www.westsidewholesale.com/kichler-5909.html
If you are a new customer, please register first: