- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Air King SFT3612 Professional Series Range Hood Soffit, 12-Inch High by 36-Inch Wide - Stainless Steel
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Soffits are required for installations that will not have cabinets directly above the hood and are designed to fit perfectly with your Professional Range Hood or Professional Range Hood with Heat Lamp. The Air King Professional Range Hood Soffit, 12-Inch High by 36-Inch Wide - Stainless Steel (SFT3612) are available in 12" or 20" heights, in multiple widths and crafted from the same Stainless Steel as the hoods to ensure an exact match of the finishes.Additional Information:
- 12-Inches high-by-36-Inches wide-by-12-Inches deep
- Crafted from the same Stainless Steel as the hoods to ensure an exact match of the finishes
- Soffits can be combined to accommodate higher ceilings
- For use with all Professional Series Range Hoods
- 1 Year parts only warranty
- Model: SFT3612
- Height: 12"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 12"
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Use with all Professional Series Range Hoods: Yes
- Able to stack multiple Soffits: Yes
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 1-year warranty through Manufacturer
All products manufactured by Air King Limited are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material. In addition, all ventilating/exhaust fans, heaters, combination fan lights and/or heaters, and range hoods are guaranteed for five years from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material.
This warranty does not cover any labor or shipping costs or the cost of replacement components as part of routine maintenance such as: range hood grease filters, charcoal filters or combination charcoal/grease filters; replacement light bulbs in range hoods or bathroom fan/light/bulb heater combinations. As well, any damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, abnormal usage, faulty installation, or improper maintenance will not be covered by this warranty.
In order to make a claim on this warranty, you must be the original consumer of the product. You will be required to present to Air King the original bill of sale showing: date of purchase, place of purchase and model purchased. Failure to meet these requirements will void your warranty.
Air King will not be held responsible for any bodily injury or damages to personal property or real estate whether caused directly or indirectly by the product. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.