Air King Timer Switches
Air King Timer Switches offered by Westside Wholesale can be used to control any light fixture or fan installed in commercial and residential buildings. Here are some of the features Air King Timer Switches have:
- Quick and easy adjustable time delay option;
- Three position switch control;
- Compatible with both light fixtures and fans;
- Air King Warranty;
- Ivory and White wall plates in a kit;
- Compatible with any type of standard and decorative wall plates;
- Easy mounting and no neutral wire needed;
- Corresponds the UL/CSA certification;
- Can be used to replace standard switches.
Installing timer switches for your bathroom and lighting devices may save significant amount of energy. Air King Timer Switches presented in this category of Westside Wholesale shop are perfect for a bathroom fan, hallway and staircase lights or outdoor lights. Here are some of the advantages you’ll be able to get after replacing usual switches with Air King Timers:
- Up to 5% of money saved on electricity bills. Bathroom fans or hallway lights are usually left on for extra hours when a person forgets to turn them off, which happens to the best of us. By setting a time delay for turning the device off, you’ll be able to relax and not worry about forgetting something;
- Easy controls can be used for various devices of the house. Bathroom fans are not the only electric applications that most of residents forget to turn off. Air King Timer Switches can also be used with bathroom, kitchen, basement, staircase and even nursery lights;
- Enhanced safety of the house. Lights can be programmed to turn on and off while a family is on vacation, thus making the place look like it’s not empty and preventing robbery attempts;
- Air King Timer Switches, used in conjunction with Light Dimmers, can serve to set a perfect mood in a single room and the entire house. Various dimming light options set to turn on automatically can be used to create a special atmosphere during a party or while watching a movie.
Air King Timer Switch, 60 Minute Delay - White
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Air King Timer Switch, 60 Minute Rotary Fan Timer
Purchase Pallet Items & Save!
Order $2000 in Pallet Items and
Save an Extra 5% off your Pallet!
Air King Timer Switch, 60 Minute Delay - White
How to Select
How to Shop for Electrical Supplies
In our era of electricity and silicon, electrical supplies are things that you simply cannot live without. Whether you are making improvements to enhance the quality of your lifestyle or increase your property's marketability—or are involved in commercial construction—electrical supplies will be on the list of the most important things that you will need, along with building supplies, plumbing, lighting and tools.
There is a wide variety of electrical supplies on the market today, including dimmers, timer and light switches, electrical outlets, motion sensors, electrical wall plates, transformers and boxes, plugs and connectors and many other things that are remarkably useful in the most practical ways. For the sake of understanding, we will divide them in five groups:
- Switches and Other Lighting Controls. These devices are used to control one or more light fixtures. All of them allow you to save as much energy (and therefore money) as possible by turning the light on and off (light switches), adjusting the brightness level (dimmer switches), monitoring and regulating the light level (photocells), turning lights off when the space is unoccupied (motions sensors) and programming lights to turn off (light timer switches).
- Electrical Enclosures. This type of electrical supplies includes electrical outlets, wall plates, media enclosures and electrical fittings used to enclose conductors and wires. They are indispensable at housing and protecting wire connections.
- Electro-Mechanical Devices. Electro-mechanical devices include electrical transformers, plugs and connectors. While electrical transformers are used to generate, transmit and distribute electrical power at the most economical voltage level, plugs are employed to make electrical connection and join electrical circuits.
- Electronic devices. Electronic devices range from electronic ballasts that provide a smooth current flow and keep an overvoltage from damaging electronic equipment to electrical test equipment such as light, insulation and power meters and circuit testers.
- Audio & Video Equipment. Audio and video equipment allows home users of Blu-ray and DVD discs to get movie theater sound, and make all music sound good and well balanced. These useful devices include system-volume controls and satellite, in-wall, ceiling and outdoor speakers.
Whether you want to make your home life more fun, increase your energy savings or prolong the life of your devices, high quality electrical supplies are indispensable for the task.