- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Alsons 6466 C 3110 BX Shower Head, 5-Spray In2ition 2-in-1 Hand-Held & Fixed-Mount w/ Massage - Satin Nickel & Chrome
This item is no longer available
Since the introduction of its hand-held shower systems in 1958, Alsons has been revolutionizing the way America bathes. The In2ition 6466 series premium shower head offers both a fixed mount and a hand-held device, which is two showers in one, that can be used separately or together. With its 5 spray functions: full spray, fast massage, full spray massage, aerated spray, and trickle, your shower becomes an exhilarating, relaxing and satisfying experience every time you turn it on. The detachable hand-held shower head comes with a 60 inch stainless steel, tangle-free, extendible hose that reaches up to 82 inches for maximum reach and ease of movement. The integral three-way diverter with easy-turn lever redirects water from the fixed shower head to the hand-held, or both at the same time. Designers, builders and remodelers agree that Alsons hand-held showers and shower heads offer a great variety of styles, functions, and finishes to personalize any home bath decor.
- Integral three-way diverter with easy-turn lever handle
- Decorative shower system
- Integral mounting
- Hand Shower
- 5-spray function
- Ergonomic comfortable soft-grip handle
- Anti-clog to remove mineral deposits
- Made of engineering grade ABS plastic and acetal parts
- Simply slips into position, and is easily removed
- Internal waterwayShower Head
- Full Spray
- Anti-Clog to remove mineral depositsStretch Metal Hose
- 69" long
- Chrome-plated brass hose spiraled over a rubber inner liner
- Includes one conical and one all brass hex nut
- Stretches to 84 inches
- Finish: Satin Nickel & Chrome
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm/station (2.5 gpm fixed and 2.5 gpm hand-held)
- Hand-held Diameter: 5"
- Top of Held-held to Bottom of Handle: 10" Length
- 1/2-14 NPSM connection point
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ANSI A112.18.1M
- Meets ASSE requirement of withstanding an operating supply pressure of 125 PSI (862kPA)
- Meets ASSE requirement of withstanding an operating temperature of 110 Degrees
- Fahrenheit (43.3 Degrees Celsius)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.