- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Alsons Commercial Bathroom Products
How to Select
About Alsons Commercial Bathroom Products
Public restrooms must have at least one stall designed for handicapped access. At Westside Wholesale, we offer commercial bathroom products from Alsons, a leader in the industry. We also offer installation screws, offering a clean and seamless look.
Here are a few requirements for commercial bathroom equipment:
- Each ADA stall should be 36 inches wide. Make sure that door swings out to allow wheelchair users to enter.
- In commercial bathrooms, at least one unit should be designed to ADA standards.
- All operational components for hardware should be easily operated without a strong grip.
- Grab bars should be provided to assist with transfer, and no metal tracks may be used on the edges of the tub. The wideness is at least 36 inches by 36 inches deep.
Alsons, established in 1958, has been revolutionizing the way America bathrooms are built and designed for more than half a century. At Westside Wholesale, you'll find find everything you need for your bathroom system.