- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe 5XP-A Compact Full-Purpose Digital Multimeter - AC/DC (Open Box Item)
About The Amprobe 5XP-A Compact Full-Purpose Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
The Amprobe 5XP-A Compact Full-Purpose Digital Multimeter offers great features as well as accuracy in a compact, easy to carry package. The Amprobe 5XP-A Compact Full-Purpose Digital Multimeter employs unique features such as VolTect non-contact voltage (NVC) detection and Amprobe's exclusive Magne-Grip holster that allows both of your hands to be free while working. The Amprobe 5XP-A Compact Full-Purpose Digital Multimeter features 27 ranges and 10 functions, battery load test with 1.5 volt and 9 volt capabilities, maximum values, MinMax record minimum, and triple safety rating. The Amprobe 5XP-A Compact Full-Purpose Digital Multimeter is a great tool for commercial, residential and general troubleshooting applications.
The Amprobe 5XP-A Compact Full-Purpose Digital Multimeter includes a pair of test leads (TL245A), fuse 315 mA/1000 V P/N FP300, 9 Volt battery (installed), Magne-Grip Holster with magnetic hanging strap and the user's manual.
- Display 3-1/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999
- Polarity Automatic, positive implied, negative polarity indication
- Overrange (OL) or (-OL) is displayed
- Zero: Automatic
- Low Battery Indication
- Measurement Rate 2.5 times per second, nominal
- Operating Environment 0 °C to 50 °C at <70 % R.H.
- Storage Temperature -20 °C to 60 °C, 0 to 80 % R.H. with battery removed from meter
- Stated accuracy at 23 °C ± 5 °C, <75 % relative humidity
- Temperature Coefficient 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per °C (0 °C to 18 °C, 28 °C to 50 °C)
- Altitude 2000 m (6561.7 ft)
- VolTect non-contact voltage (NVC) detection
- Model: 5XP-A
- Part Number: 2727851
- DC Volts Ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 1000 V Accuracy: ± (1.0 % rdg + 1 dgt)
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 500 Hz) Ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 750 V Accuracy: ± (1.5 % rdg + 5 dgts)
- Voltage Resolution: 100 μV
- Voltage Input Impedance: 10 MΩ
- Overload Protection: 200 mV: 1000 V dc or 750 V ac rms (3 minutes) All other ranges: 1000 V dc or 750 V ac rms
- DC Current Ranges: 200 μA, 2 mA, 20 mA, 200 mA Accuracy: ± (1.5 % rdg + 1 dgt)
- AC Current (45 Hz to 500 Hz) Ranges: 200 μA, 2 mA, 20 mA, 200 mA Accuracy: ± (2.0 % rdg + 5 dgts)
- Current Resolution: 0.1 μA
- Input Protection: 315 mA/1000 V fast blow ceramic fuse 6.3 mm x 32 mm on mA input
- Burden Voltage: 300 mV max. (1 V max. on 200 mA range)
- Resistance: 200 Ω , 2 kΩ , 20 kΩ , 200 kΩ ± (1.0 % rdg + 4 dgts)
- Resistance: 2 MΩ ± (1.5 % rdg + 4 dgts)
- Resistance: 20 MΩ ± (2.0 % rdg + 5 dgts)
- Resistance Resolution: 100 mΩ
- Open Circuit Voltage: 0.3 V dc typical, (3.0 V dc on 200 Ω range)
- Overload Protection: 1000 V dc or 750 V ac rms
- Continuity: Audible Indication: 75 Ω ± 25 Ω, Response Time: 100 ms
- Diode Test Current: 1.0 mA (approximate) ±(1.5 % rdg + 3 dgts)
- Diode Test Resolution: 1 mV
- Open Circuit Voltage: 3.0 V dc typical
- Non-Contact Voltage Indicator: Sense voltage 70 V to 600 V ac; beeper chirps and bright red LED on, works on all ranges
- Battery Test: 1.5 V, 9 V Accuracy: ± (3.5 % rdg + 2 dgts)
- Battery Life: 200 hours typical with carbon-zinc
- Size: 155 mm x 72 mm x 32 mm (6.1 in x 2.8 in x 1.3 in)
- Weight: Approx. 210 g (7.4 oz) including battery
- Safety: Cat I 1000V, Cat II 600V, Cat III 300V
- Warranty: One-year
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.