- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe AC75B All-In-One Clamp-On Digital Multimeter and Thermometer, 600A - AC/DC (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Amprobe AC75B All-In-One Clamp-On Digital Multimeter and Thermometer, 600A - AC/DC
The Amprobe AC75B All-In-One Clamp-On Digital Multimeter features a custom design that makes HVAC/R Service, Electrical, and Industrial maintenance tasks easier and faster. The Amprobe AC75B All-In-One Clamp-On Digital Multimeter combines a heavy duty high capacity 600 Amp clamp-on meter with the most needed DMM functions such as resistance, continuity, and voltage measurement for standard electrical troubleshooting that makes the Amprobe AC75B All-In-One Clamp-On Digital Multimeter far more efficient than typical clamp meters. The Amprobe AC75B All-In-One Clamp-On Digital Multimeter also has extra functions such as Type K digital thermometer, a high capacitance range, and the display backlight enables specialized troubleshooting such as measuring flame rod safeguard current and testing motor run/start capacitors. The Amprobe AC75B All-In-One Clamp-On Digital Multimeter is designed with safety in mind and is engineered to US and Canadian standard and rated CAT III.
The Amprobe AC75B All-In-One Clamp-On Digital Multimeter includes temperature adapters (TA-1), one pair of test leads, type K temperature probe (TP255A), 9 Volt battery (installed), operating instructions and a carrying case with a belt loop.
- 600A AC current
- Digital thermometer to 400 °C (1000 °F), Type K probe included
- AC/DC Volts 750 V/1000 V
- Capacitance to 4000 μA for motor run/start capacitor testing
- 4000-count large digit display
- Full overload protection
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Digital thermometer 400 °C (1000 °F), Type K probe included
- 40 MW resistance
- Low DC μAmps for flame rod detector testing
- Continuity beeper
- Jaw size 35 mm (1.3")
- One-year warranty
- Model: AC75B
- Part Number: 2727885
- AC Current (50/60 Hz): 400 A, 600 A , Accuracy: 0 to 60 A ± (1.9 % + 2 A), 60 to 400 A ± (1.9 % + 1 A), 400 to 600 A ± (2.5 % + 7 A)
- Resolution: 0.1 A
- DC Current: 400, 4000 μA , Accuracy: ±(1.0 %+2 d)
- Resolution: 0.1μA
- AC Voltage (50 to 500 Hz): 4 V, 40 V, 400 V, 750 V, Accuracy: ±(1.5 %+5 dgts)
- Resolution: 1 mV
- DC Voltage: 4 V, 40 V, 400 V, 1000 V, Accuracy: ±(0.9 %+2 dgts)
- Resolution: 1 mV
- Battery Life: 400 hours (alkaline)
- Size: 84 mm (W) x 212 mm (L) x 40 mm (D) (3.3 x 8.4 x 1.6 inches)
- Weight: Approx. 390 g (15 oz.)
- Safety: CSA, CAT III 600V
- Warranty: One-year
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.