- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS Clamp-On Digital Multimeter with Dual Display, 600A - AC/DC
Earn 8 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS Clamp-On Digital Multimeter with Dual Display, 600A - AC/DC
The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS Clamp-On Digital Multimeter is a professional grade tool that designed for both HVAC and Electrical applications due to its complete set of measuring techniques such as the Micro Amps measurement for testing Flame Sensors. The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS Clamp-On Digital Multimeter has dual displays that allow for viewing amperage and voltage at the same time. The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS Clamp-On Digital Multimeter has thinner jaws over the standard clamp meters. This allows you to take measurements in tight areas while still accommodating conductors up to 28mm. The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS Clamp-On Digital Multimeter can also measure capacitance and frequency. The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS Clamp-On Digital Multimeter is a very versatile clamp multimeter that supports all your daily measurement needs.
The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS Clamp-On Digital Multimeter includes test leads, a carrying case, bead type, thermocouple with banana plug and user manual.
- Dual Displays - Permits simultaneous reading of Amperage and Voltage
- AC Current to 600A
- New thin jaws, 5mm thinner than others to access tight measurement spaces
- Micro Amps measurement for testing Flame Sensors
- Capacitance to 3000 μF
- Temperature with Type-K Thermocouple probe
- AC and DC Voltage to 600V
- Resistance to 40MΩ
- Continuity Buzzer
- Frequency measurement
- Diode test
- Hold and Maximum reading functions
- In rush current
- Accommodates conductors up to 28 mm (1.1 inch) in diameter
- Auto ranging
- Auto power off and low battery indication
- Rubber over-molded case
- Model: ACD-14 PLUS
- Part Number: 3086905
- Display: 3-3/4 digits 4000 counts, dual LCD displays
- Update Rate: 3 per second nominal
- Polarity: Automatic
- Low Battery Indication: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Power Supply: Two 3V alkaline button batteries (ANSI/NEDA-5004LC, IEC-CR2032
- Battery Life: 95 hours approx. (in DCV mode)
- Size: L190mm X W 63mm X H 32mm (L 7.48 X W 2.48 X H 1.25 inches)
- Weight: 204 g (0.450 lb approx.)
- Safety: CE EN61010-1, EN61010-2-032 - Pollution Degree 2
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Where is this Amprobe unit made?by Don F. on 01-28-2015
Per the manufacturer, many parts are produced and assembled within the United States but some parts are produced and assembled in Taiwan.on 01-29-2015Please login or register before adding a question.