- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe ACD-6 PRO Clamp-On Meter, 600A Digital - AC/DC
About the Amprobe ACD-6 PRO Clamp-On Meter, 600A Digital - AC/DC
The Amprobe ACD-6 PRO Clamp-On Meter, 600A Digital - AC/DC is a professional grade tool that designed for both HVAC and Electrical applications due to its complete set of measuring techniques such as the Micro Amps measurement for testing Flame Sensors. The Amprobe ACD-6 PRO has thinner jaws over the standard clamp meters which allows you to take measurements in tight areas. This device can also measure capacitance and frequency. The Amprobe ACD-6 PRO Clamp-On Digital Multimeter is a very versatile clamp multimeter that supports all your daily measurement needs.
Included Accessories: Carrying case, batteries (installed), users manual
- Auto and manual ranging
- Relative zero mode
- Auto power off
- Data hold
- Carrying case included
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Diode test
- Audible continuity
- Accommodates conductors up to 1.77 (45mm) in diameter
- DC Voltage: 400.0 mV, 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, 600 V
- AC Voltage: 600 V
- AC Current: 400.0 A, 1000 A
- Resistance: 400.0 O, 4.000 kO, 40.00 kO, 400.0 kO, 4.000 MO, 40.00 MO
- Accommodates conductors up to 1.77 (45 mm) in diameter
- AC Voltage: 4.000/40.00/400.0/600V ±(2.0% Rdg + 5 LSD) @ 4-400V range, 50 & 60 Hz
- DC Voltage: 400.0mV/4.000/40.00/400.0/600V ±(1.7% Rdg + 3 LSD) @ 4-400V range
- Resistance: 400.0O, 4.000/40.00/400.0kO, 4.000/40.00MO ±(1.0% Rdg + 4 LSD) @ 400O-400kO range
- AC Current: 400.0/1000 A ±(1.5% Rdg + 5 LSD) @ 50 & 60Hz
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.