- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe ACDC-100 Clamp-On Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
About The Amprobe ACDC-100 Clamp-On Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
The Amprobe ACDC-100 Clamp-On Digital Multimeter offers quality, accuracy, and the newest technology with AC/DC measurement capabilities. The Amprobe ACDC-100 Clamp-On Digital Multimeter offers high product quality and enhanced ergonomics that features a red rubber ribs design. The Amprobe ACDC-100 Clamp-On Digital Multimeter includes many great features such as manual and auto ranging , auto power off, relative zero mode, a large easy to read LCD display, and a max capture function for inrush current measurements (30 MS response). The Amprobe ACDC-100 Clamp-On Digital Multimeter includes a carrying case SV-U, test leads, and a user manual.
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Auto and manual ranging
- Relative zero mode
- Auto power off
- Data hold
- MAX capture function for inrush current measurements (30 mS response)
- Diode Test
- Audible continuity
- Accommodates conductors up to 2.00" (50mm) in diameter
- Third hand - test probe holder
- Rubber over-molded case with built-in probes storage
- Carrying case, test leads, batteries (installed) and user manual included
- 1000 Amp AC and DC current
- Capacitance test
- AC/DC voltage to 600V
- Continuity Beeper
- Model: ACDC-100
- Part Number: 2740452
- TRMS: N/A
- DC Current: 400.0 / 1000 A Accuracy: ±(1.5% Rdg + 4 LSD) @ 0 to 800A ***
- AC Current: 400.0 / 800 A Accuracy: ±(1.5% Rdg + 5 LSD) @ 0 to 600A, 40 to 100Hz **
- AC Voltage: 400.0 mV 4.000 / 40.00 / 400.0 / 600V Accuracy: ±(1.5% Rdg + 4 LSD) @ 4V to 400V ranges , 50 to 500 Hz **
- DC Voltage: 400.0 mV 4.000 / 40.00 / 400.0 / 600V Accuracy: ±(0.5% Rdg + 3 LSD) @ 4V to 400V ranges **
- Resistance: 400.0 Ohms 4.000 / 40.00 / 400.0 kOhms 4.000 / 40.00 MOhms Accuracy: ±(0.6% Rdg + 4 LSD) @ 4 to 400 kOhms ranges **
- Capacitance: 500.0nF / 5.000 / 50.00 / 500.0 / 3000 uF Accuracy: ±(3.5% Rdg + 6 LSD)
- UPC/DCI: 0 95969 37000 4
- Safety: CAT III 600V
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.