- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe DM78C Pocket Digital Multimeter - AC/DC (Open Box Item)
About The Amprobe DM78C Pocket Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
The Amprobe DM78C Pocket Digital Multimeter is one of the smallest go anywhere multimeter. The Amprobe DM78C Pocket Digital Multimeter is a multi-tester, with five great functions, sixteen ranges, an auto-off that conserves battery power, and a data hold as well. Amprobe is a division of Fluke Electronics and offers a wide range of devices that can help with any application.
- Smallest, go anywhere meter
- 5 functions/16 ranges
- Auto-off saves batteries
- Data Hold
- Protective case included
- 3200-count display with analog bargraph
- Included Accessories test leads, battery
- Model: DM78C
- Part Number: 3156830
- Safety: 110 g (3.9 oz) including case
- Display: 3 3/4 digits LCD, max reading 3400
- Range selection: Autoranging and manual range lock
- Overrange indication: OL
- Polarity indication: - is displayed; + is implied
- Battery warning: Battery icon displayed when <1.25 V ±0.1 V
- Sampling rate: 2/sec display. 20/sec bargraph
- Environment: Indoor operation, 2000 m (6561 ft) max
- Temperature/Humidity: Operation: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F), <70 % RH non-condensing
- Storage: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F), <80 % RH non-condensing
- Battery type: Two 1.5 V (L1154F or LR-44)
- Battery life: 70 hours continuous operation
- Continuity test: Beeper alert
- Auto-OFF: After 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 130 x 77 x 18 mm (5.1 x 3.1 x 0.6 inches)
- Weight (including battery): 110 g (3.9 oz) including case
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.