Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter is a perfect tool for electrical testing in homes, boat, auto, RV or workshop. The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter features six functions and fourteen ranges and special ranges to test batteries. The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter is a full performing digital meter this is perfect for everyday applications. A division of Fluke Electronics, Amprobe offers a wide range of devices to fit your application.
The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter includes test leads, a battery, a protective holster, and the user manual.
| Features:• Digital display multimeter for home, auto, boat, RV, or workshop|
• 6 functions/14 ranges
• Special ranges to test batteries
• Industry standard test leads, safety rated
• Protective holster included
• CAT II 600 V rated
| Specifications:• Model: DM7C|
• Part Number: 2727756
• Display: 3-1/2 digit LCD, 1999 counts
• Display Update Rate: 2 per sec. nom.
• Range Selection: Manual
• Power Supply: 9 V battery, NEDA 1604, JIS006P, IEC 6F22
• Altitude: 2000 m
• Fuse: 200 mA / 600 V
• DC Voltage: 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 600 V ± (1.2 % rdg + 3 dgts)
• AC Voltage (40 to 1000 Hz) accuracies apply to sine wave inputs only: 200 V, 600 V ± (1.5 % rdg + 3 dgts)
• DC Current: 200 mA ± (2.5 % rdg + 3 dgts)
• Battery Life: Alkaline 500 hours, approx.
• Size: 17 cm x 8.5 cm x 5 cm (6.69 in x 3.35 in x 1.97 in)
• Weight: 410 grams (incl. battery and holster)
• Safety: CAT II 600 V rated
• Warranty: One-year
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: