- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
About The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter is a perfect tool for electrical testing in homes, boat, auto, RV or workshop. The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter features six functions and fourteen ranges and special ranges to test batteries. The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter is a full performing digital meter this is perfect for everyday applications. A division of Fluke Electronics, Amprobe offers a wide range of devices to fit your application.
The Amprobe DM7C Full Performing Digital Multimeter includes test leads, a battery, a protective holster, and the user manual.
- Digital display multimeter for home, auto, boat, RV, or workshop
- 6 functions/14 ranges
- Special ranges to test batteries
- Industry standard test leads, safety rated
- Protective holster included
- CAT II 600 V rated
- Model: DM7C
- Part Number: 2727756
- Display: 3-1/2 digit LCD, 1999 counts
- Display Update Rate: 2 per sec. nom.
- Range Selection: Manual
- Power Supply: 9 V battery, NEDA 1604, JIS006P, IEC 6F22
- Altitude: 2000 m
- Fuse: 200 mA / 600 V
- DC Voltage: 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 600 V ± (1.2 % rdg + 3 dgts)
- AC Voltage (40 to 1000 Hz) accuracies apply to sine wave inputs only: 200 V, 600 V ± (1.5 % rdg + 3 dgts)
- DC Current: 200 mA ± (2.5 % rdg + 3 dgts)
- Battery Life: Alkaline 500 hours, approx.
- Size: 17 cm x 8.5 cm x 5 cm (6.69 in x 3.35 in x 1.97 in)
- Weight: 410 grams (incl. battery and holster)
- Safety: CAT II 600 V rated
- Warranty: One-year
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.