- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
About The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter - AC/DC
The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter is designed with the ability to tackle professional tasks in harsh environments. The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter is extremely durable, rugged and reliable making it ideal for everyday heavy use applications. The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter features a waterproof construction that helps to prevent grime, dirt and moisture from entering the case and prevents inaccurate readings or damaging shorts.
The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter is constructed of fire-retardant thermoplastic that is resistant to grease and chemical spills, and has all of the sensitive components shock mounted for resistance to drops of at least eight feet. The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter has extended voltage measurement capability of 1500 Volts DC and 1000 Volts AC, this is unmatched by any other line of digital multimeters. The extended voltage ranges give the Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter the ability to withstand transients up to 12 kV. CAT IV 1000 V and IP67 Rated.
The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter includes a Heavy Duty CAT IV 1000 V Test Leads with threaded alligator clips (TL1500), battery (in instruments), hex wrench in holster, Magne-Grip flex strap and a user manual. The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Digital Multimeter also includes replacement parts such as TL1500 Cat IV 1000 V (1500V Max) Test Leads with Alligator Clips.
- Highest voltage capability, measuring to 1500 V dc and 1000 V ac
- CAT IV 1000 V rated
- Special sealing for environment and water resistance. IP67 rated
- Constructed with drop-resistant housing and PCB mounting
- Magne-Grip holster, frees both hands for work
- Includes high voltage test leads with threaded alligator clips
- Display 3-1/2 digit LCD, 1999 counts, with annunciators
- Automatic Polarity Indication
- Low Battery Indication
- Standard 9 V battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P,IEC 6F2
- Flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic Case
- Resistance Ranges 200 Ω, 2 kΩ, 20 kΩ, 200 kΩ, 2 MΩ, 20 MΩ
- Model: HD110C
- Part Number: 2670779
- DC Volts Ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 1500 V
- DC Volts Resolution: 0.1 mV
- DC Volts Accuracy: All ranges ±(0.1 % rdg+2 dgts)
- DC Volts Input Impedance: 10 MΩ
- DC Volts OL Protection: 1500 V dc/1000 V ac rms
- DC Volts Transient Protection: 12 kV impulse (1.2 μS/50 μS) based on EN 61010-1:2001 impulse requirement for at CAT IV 1000 V product. This product should not be used in installations where transients exceed 12 kV
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) Ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 1000 V
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) Resolution: 0.1 mV
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) Accuracy: 200 mV to 200 V (45-500 Hz) ±(0.8 % rdg+4 dgts)
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) Accuracy: 200 mV to 200 V (500 Hz-2 kHz) ±(1.5 % rdg+5 dgts)
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) Accuracy: 1000 V (50-60 Hz) ±(0.8 % rdg+4 dgts)
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) Accuracy: 1000 V (60-500 Hz) ±(1.5 % rdg+5 dgts)
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) Input Impedance: 10 MΩ
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) OL Protection: 1500 V dc/1000 V ac rms
- AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) Transient Protection: 12 kV impulse (1.2 μS/50 μS) based on EN 61010-1:2001 impulse requirement for at CAT IV 1000 V product. This product should not be used in installations where transients exceed 12 kV
- DC Current Ranges: 200 μA, 2 mA, 20 mA, 200 mA, 2 A
- DC Current Resolution: 0.1 μA
- DC Current Accuracy: 200 μA to 20 mA ±(0.5 % rdg+2 dgts)
- DC Current Accuracy: 200 mA to 2 A ±(1.0 % rdg+2 dgts)
- Battery Life: 250 hours typical with carbon-zinc, 500 hours typical with alkaline
- Size: 200 x 102 x 59 mm (7.9 in x 4.0 in x 2.3 in)
- Weight: 642 g (20 oz) Including battery
- Safety: Meets EN 61010-1 CAT IV 1000 V (1500 V DC max) Class II, EN 60529:IP67
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.