- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter
Earn 18 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter
The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter is designed to measure the visible light from metal halide, fluorescent, high-pressure sodium or incandescent sources. The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter is a portable easy to use digital light meter that is designed for simple one-handed operation reading of Lumen (lux) or footcandle (fc) units. The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter measures a wide range of light including 20,000 fc or lux with an accurate, high resolution of 0.01 fc/lux.
The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter is designed to measure the illumination level in the interior and to switch off or reduce or increase the output level of lighting fixtures. You can reduce the energy burden of the building by significantly increasing the efficiency of the building's lighting system.
One lux is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one meter squared at a distance of one meter. One fc is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one foot squared at a distance of one foot. 1 footcandle = 10.764 lux and 1 lux = 0.09290 footcandles.
- Measure in Lux or Footcandles, front panel switchable
- Measuring Range to 200,000 Lux or 20,000 Foot candles
- Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
- Data Hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- MIN / MAX ability to show high and low readings
- Auto Power Off to save battery life
- Includes protective sensor cap
- Large, 3-1/2 digit display
- Model: LM-100
- Part Number: 3052648
- Illumination: Accuracy at 23°C ± 5°C (73.4°F ± 5°F), < 75% R.H.
- Sensor: 2.5 times per second
- Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000, 200000 Lux
- Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000 Foot candles
- Display: 3 3/4 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999
- Size: Base:130 x 63 x 38 mm (5.1 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches) Sensor: 80 x 55 x 29 mm (3.2 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 220 g (.48 lb.) include battery
- Safety: CE EMC
- Battery Life: 200 hours
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.