Amprobe Digital Light Meter
Ask a Question
About this Product
About The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter
The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter is designed to measure the visible light from metal halide, fluorescent, high-pressure sodium or incandescent sources. The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter is a portable easy to use digital light meter that is designed for simple one-handed operation reading of Lumen (lux) or footcandle (fc) units. The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter measures a wide range of light including 20,000 fc or lux with an accurate, high resolution of 0.01 fc/lux.
The Amprobe LM-100 Digital Light Meter is designed to measure the illumination level in the interior and to switch off or reduce or increase the output level of lighting fixtures. You can reduce the energy burden of the building by significantly increasing the efficiency of the building's lighting system.
One lux is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one meter squared at a distance of one meter. One fc is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one foot squared at a distance of one foot. 1 footcandle = 10.764 lux and 1 lux = 0.09290 footcandles.
Features:• Measure in Lux or Footcandles, front panel switchable
• Measuring Range to 200,000 Lux or 20,000 Foot candles
• Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
• Data Hold to freeze reading on the digital display
• MIN / MAX ability to show high and low readings
• Auto Power Off to save battery life
• Includes protective sensor cap
• Large, 3-1/2 digit display
Specifications:• Model: LM-100
• Part Number: 3052648
• Illumination: Accuracy at 23°C ± 5°C (73.4°F ± 5°F), < 75% R.H.
• Sensor: 2.5 times per second
• Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000, 200000 Lux
• Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000 Foot candles
• Display: 3 3/4 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999
• Size: Base:130 x 63 x 38 mm (5.1 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches) Sensor: 80 x 55 x 29 mm (3.2 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches)
• Weight: 220 g (.48 lb.) include battery
• Safety: CE EMC
• Battery Life: 200 hours
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: