- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter with Auto Ranging - Soft Case Included
About The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter with Auto Ranging - Soft Case Included
The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter measures all types of visual light from metal halide, fluorescent, high-pressure sodium or incandescent sources. The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter is an easy to use portable light meter that is designed for simple one-hand operation reading in Lumen (lux) or footcandle (fc) units. The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter can measure a wide range of light, all the way up to 20,000 fc or 200,000 lux with an accurate, high resolution of 0.01 fc/lux. The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter features autoranging and manual ranging with the ability to Zero out the reading before it takes a measurement.
The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter is used to measure the lighting level in the interior as well as to switch off or reduce/increase the output level of your lighting fixtures. The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter can be used to help ease the energy burden of the building by significantly increasing the lighting systems efficiency.
One lux is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one meter squared at a distance of one meter. One fc is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one foot squared at a distance of one foot. 1 foot-candle = 10.764 Lux and 1 lux = 0.09290 footcandles.
The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter includes a soft case that is designed to protect the unit from dust, scratches, dings, and any other situation that may arise.
- Measure in Lux or Footcandles, front panel switchable
- Measuring Range to 200,000 Lux or 20,000 Foot candles
- Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
- Data Hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- MIN / MAX ability to show high and low readings
- Autoranging plus Manual Range
- Zero function to null display before a reading
- Auto Power Off to save battery life
- Includes protective sensor cap
- Large, 3-1/2 digit display
- Soft Case Included For Protection While In Transport or Storage
- Model: LM-120
- Part Number: 3052353
- Illumination: Accuracy at 23°C ± 5°C (73.4°F ± 5°F), < 75% R.H.
- Sensor: Silicon photodiode and filter
- Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000, 200000 Lux
- Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000 Foot candles
- Display: 3 3/4 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999
- Power Supply: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22, JIS 006P battery
- Size: Base: 130 x 63 x 38 mm (5.1 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches) Sensor: 80 x 55 x 29 mm (3.2 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 220 g (.48 lb.) include battery
- Battery Life: 200 hours
- Soft Case Included
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.