Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter with Auto Ranging - Soft Case Included
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter measures all types of visual light from metal halide, fluorescent, high-pressure sodium or incandescent sources. The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter is an easy to use portable light meter that is designed for simple one-hand operation reading in Lumen (lux) or footcandle (fc) units. The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter can measure a wide range of light, all the way up to 20,000 fc or 200,000 lux with an accurate, high resolution of 0.01 fc/lux. The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter features autoranging and manual ranging with the ability to Zero out the reading before it takes a measurement.
The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter is used to measure the lighting level in the interior as well as to switch off or reduce/increase the output level of your lighting fixtures. The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter can be used to help ease the energy burden of the building by significantly increasing the lighting systems efficiency.
One lux is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one meter squared at a distance of one meter. One fc is the illumination from a one candela lamp perpendicular to a surface one foot squared at a distance of one foot. 1 foot-candle = 10.764 Lux and 1 lux = 0.09290 footcandles.
The Amprobe LM-120 Digital Light Meter includes a soft case that is designed to protect the unit from dust, scratches, dings, and any other situation that may arise.
| Features:• Measure in Lux or Footcandles, front panel switchable|
• Measuring Range to 200,000 Lux or 20,000 Foot candles
• Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
• Data Hold to freeze reading on the digital display
• MIN / MAX ability to show high and low readings
• Autoranging plus Manual Range
• Zero function to null display before a reading
• Auto Power Off to save battery life
• Includes protective sensor cap
• Large, 3-1/2 digit display
• Soft Case Included For Protection While In Transport or Storage
| Specifications:• Model: LM-120|
• Part Number: 3052353
• Illumination: Accuracy at 23°C ± 5°C (73.4°F ± 5°F), < 75% R.H.
• Sensor: Silicon photodiode and filter
• Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000, 200000 Lux
• Range: 20, 200, 2000, 20000 Foot candles
• Display: 3 3/4 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999
• Power Supply: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22, JIS 006P battery
• Size: Base: 130 x 63 x 38 mm (5.1 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches) Sensor: 80 x 55 x 29 mm (3.2 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches)
• Weight: 220 g (.48 lb.) include battery
• Battery Life: 200 hours
• Soft Case Included
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: