- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter with Frequency and Capacitance - AC/DC
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter with Frequency and Capacitance - AC/DC
The Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter is the a top of the line shirt-pocket DMM with frequency and capacitance. The Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter measures just 3/8 inch thick and weighs less than three ounces. The Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter offers full functionality for ac and dc voltage up to 600 Volts, resistance to 40 Megohm, capacitance to 3000 μF, frequency to 1 MHz, continuity with a beeper, and diode test.
The Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter is fully autoranging and offers seven different measurement functions with 27 full ranges of measurement. The Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter features an oversized digital display that displays large digits and annuciators. The Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter is fully safety rated to CAT III 300 V, CAT II 600 V and is UL listed. No other meter of this size offers the same performance and high safety ratings.
The Amprobe PM51A Pocket Digital Multimeter includes a battery (installed) and the user manual.
- Measures ac and dc voltage, resistance, continuity w/ beeper, capacitance and frequency
- Fully autoranging with 7 measurement functions and 27 ranges
- Large oversize digital display with measurement results and the unit icon
- Data Hold freezes measurement value on the display
- Average sensing
- Power consumption (typical) 2 mA
- Automatic Power Off , timing Idle for 30 minutes
- APO consumption (typical) 2.2 μA
- E.M.C. Meets EN61326
- Battery installed, and User’s manual
- Audible Continuity Tester Open circuit voltage 0.4 V dc typical
- Diode Tester Test current (typical) 0.25 mA
- Diode Tester Open circuit voltage 1.6 V dc
- One-year, no-hassle warranty
- Model: PM51A
- Part Number: 2727700
- DC Voltage Range: 400.0 mV , Accuracy: ± (1.0 %+2 dgt)
- DC Voltage Range: 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, Accuracy: ± (2.0 %+2 dgt)
- DC Voltage Range: 600 V, Accuracy: ± (2.5 %+4 dgt)
- DC Voltage NMRR: > 50 dB @ 50 Hz/60 Hz
- DC Voltage CMRR: > 120 dB @ dc, 50 Hz/60 Hz; Rs= 1 kΩ
- Input Impedance: 10 MΩ, 30 pF nominal; (1000 MΩ for 400.0 mV range)
- AC Voltage Range 50 Hz - 60 Hz: 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, Accuracy: ± (2.0 %+5 dgt)
- AC Voltage Range 60 Hz - 500 Hz: 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, Accuracy: ± (3.0 %+5 dgt)
- AC Voltage Range 50 Hz - 500 Hz: 600 V, Accuracy: ± (3.5 %+5 dgt)
- Input Impedance: 10 MΩ, 30 pF nominal
- AC Voltage CMRR: > 60 dB @ dc to 60 Hz, Rs=1 kΩ
- Capacitance Range*: 500.0 nF, 5.000 μF, 50.00 μF,500.0 μF, 3000 μF3
- Capacitance Accuracy*: ± (3.5 %+6 dgt4)
- Resistance Range: 400.0 Ω, Accuracy: ± (1.5 %+6 dgt)
- Resistance Range: 4.000 KΩ, 40.00 KΩ, 400.0 KΩ, Accuracy:± (1.0 %+4 dgt)
- Resistance Range: 4.000 MΩ, Accuracy: ± (1.5 %+4 dgt)
- Resistance Range: 40.00 MΩ, Accuracy: ± (2.5 %+4 dgt)
- Open circuit voltage: 0.4 V dc typical
- Frequency Range**: 400 Hz, 4 kHz, 40 kHz, 400 kHz, 1 MHz,Accuracy:± (0.5 %+4 dgt)
- Sensitivity (V-peak): 5 Hz - 100 kHz, Accuracy:> 1.3 Vp
- Sensitivity (V-peak): 100 kHz - 500 kHz, Accuracy:> 2.2 Vp
- Sensitivity (V-peak): 500 kHz - 1 MHz, Accuracy:> 4.2 Vp
- Audible Continuity Tester Open circuit voltage: 0.4 V dc typical
- Audible threshold: 65 Ω ±55 Ω
- Size: L 113 mm x W 53 mm x H 10.2 mm (4.4 x 2.1 x 0.4 in)
- Weight: Approx. 78 gm (3 oz)
- Warranty: One-year
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.