Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter - AC/DC with AutoTect
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter is one of the best shirt-pocket sized multimeters. The Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter measures just 3/8" thick and weighs less than 3 ounces. The Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter provides full functionality offering ac and dc voltage to 600 Volts, ac and dc current up to 2000 μA, resistance to 6 Megohm, capacitance to 2000 μF, frequency to 30 kHz, diode test and continuity with beeper. The Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter also offers VolTect, a built-in, non-contact voltage detector for ac voltages.
Another key feature of the Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter is AutoTect, this automatically selects between ac voltage, dc voltage or resistance measurement based on the test point to which the leads are connected. The Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter is fully autoranging and offers nine different measurement functions plus features that are usually found in larger much more expensive multimeters.
The Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter features an oversized digital display that has large digits and unit icons in the display. Despite its size the Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter is fully safety rated to CAT II 600 V, CAT III300 V and is UL listed. No other meter this small offers such performance and high safety ratings.
The Amprobe PM55A Compact Precision Digital Multimeter includes a VC3A zippered carrying case, installed battery, H-PMA protective holster and a user manual.
| Features:• AutoTect feature directs the meter to know if it is measuring ac or dc volts or resistance with no user interface|
• The AutoTect feature has lower input impedance which zeros out ghost voltages
• Measures ac/dc current, capacitance, frequency, continuity with beeper
• Voltect feature is a built-in, non-contact voltage detector
• Power supply 3 V standard button battery x 1 (IEC-CR2032; ANSI-NEDA-5004LC)
• Automatic Power Off
• Large oversize digital display
• Protective silicon holster included, attached test leads, battery, deluxe carry case and manual
• One-year, no-hassle warranty
| Specifications:• Model: PM55A|
• Part Number: 2727721
• Size: 4.4 x 2.1 x 0.4 in
• Weight: Approx. 78 gm (3 oz)
• Safety: CAT II 600 V,CAT III 300 V, Pollution Degree 2, Class 2
• Warranty: One Year
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 15% Off this Item!