- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe ST102A Socket Tester with GFCI
The Amprobe ST102A Socket Tester is designed for proper wiring and operation. The Amprobe Socket Tester features easy to read light indicators that display common wiring problems and also confirm GFCI socket is wired for protection. The Amprobe ST102A Socket Tester has GFCI circuit trips that confirm the tester is working properly. The Amprobe Socket Tester can be used with 110-125 VAC electrical systems.
- Test GFCI breakers for proper wiring and operation
- Easy to read light indicators show common wiring problems
- Confirm GFCI socket is wired for protection
- GFCI circuit trips to confirm tester is working
- For use on 110-125 V AC
- Model: ST102A
- Part Number: 3016975
- Rated Operating Voltage: 110 - 125 V AC
- Wattage: 0.3W
- Actuator: Black button
- Indicator: Red LED
- Indicator: Lamps Three, incandescent
- Lamp Lens Colors: One red, two amber
- Six Conditions Indicated: Open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse hot/neutral reverse, correct
- Safety: UL and cULus
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through Amprobe
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.