Amprobe Voltage Detector, Non-Contact /w Shaker
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Amprobe VP-1000SB Voltage Detector, Non-Contact /w Shaker
A division of Fluke Electronics, Amprobe offers a wide variety of devices to fit your application especially to discern between hot and neutral wires. The Amprobe VP-1000SB Voltage Detector, Non-Contact /w Shaker provides safe non-contact detection of AC voltages from 100 V to 1000 V. The Amprobe VP-1000SB provides 3-way visual, audible and shaker alerts when ac voltage is present. The visible LED actively blinks at the presence of AC Voltage and it features an easy-to-hear speaker output at the presence of AC Voltage. The non-contact voltage detector means no direct electrical contact is necessary.
Included Accessories: Users manual, batteries (installed)
• Non-contact ac voltage detection (90 – 1000 V ac)
• 3-way voltage alert: audible, visual and shaker
• Totally insulated probe, no exposed metal or conductive parts
• Check for ac voltages without disconnecting the electrical system
• Test for ac voltage cables, circuit breakers, wall sockets, junction boxes, fuses, etc.
• Safety rated: CAT IV 1000 V
• Replaces: Fluke/Amprobe VT201A & VP-600SB
• Operating Voltage Range: 90 V ac - 1000 V ac
• Sensitivity: Lights, beeps and vibrates at approximately 10 mm (0.39 in) distance from a wire carrying 120 V ac
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C), ≤ 80% RH
• Storage Condition: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C), ≤ 95% RH
• Operating Altitude: 2000 meters
• Power Supply: Two 1.5 V AAA batteries
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 24.5 x 21.5 mm (6.10 x 0.96 x 0.85 in)
• Weight: Approximately 50g (0.11 lb) with batteries installed
• Safety Compliance: IEC 61010-1 3rd Ed., UL61010-1 2nd Ed. and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010.1-0.92 to CAT IV 1000 V, Pollution degree 2 , IP40
• EMC Compliance: IEC 61326-1
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: