- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe VP-600SB Voltage Detector, Non-Contact
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Amprobe VP-1000SBView this item
About the Amprobe VP-600SB Voltage Detector, Non-Contact
A division of Fluke Electronics, Amprobe offers a wide variety of devices to fit your application. The Amprobe VP-600SB Voltage Detector, Non-Contact provides safe non-contact detection of AC voltages from 100 V to 600 V. The visible LED actively blinks at the presence of AC Voltage and it features an easy-to-hear speaker output at the presence of AC Voltage. The non-contact voltage detector means no direct electrical contact is necessary.Included Accessories: Users manual, batteries (installed)
- Detect AC Voltage (100 – 600V)
- Use non-contact method of voltage testing
- Totally insulated, no exposed metal or conductive parts
- Check for AC Voltages without necessity of disconnecting the electrical system
- Test for AC Voltage cables, circuit breakers, wall sockets, junction boxes, fuses, etc.
- Find and pinpoint breaks in wires
- Voltage Buzzer and Voltage Shaker
- AC Voltage detection: 100 V → 600 V
- Indicator: Lights, Beeps and Vibrates
- Safety rating: CAT III 600 V
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.