Amprobe VP-600SB Voltage Detector, Non-Contact
A division of Fluke Electronics, Amprobe offers a wide variety of devices to fit your application. The Amprobe VP-600SB Voltage Detector, Non-Contact provides safe non-contact detection of AC voltages from 100 V to 600 V. The visible LED actively blinks at the presence of AC Voltage and it features an easy-to-hear speaker output at the presence of AC Voltage. The non-contact voltage detector means no direct electrical contact is necessary.
Included Accessories: Users manual, batteries (installed)
• Detect AC Voltage (100 – 600V)
• Use non-contact method of voltage testing
• Totally insulated, no exposed metal or conductive parts
• Check for AC Voltages without necessity of disconnecting the electrical system
• Test for AC Voltage cables, circuit breakers, wall sockets, junction boxes, fuses, etc.
• Find and pinpoint breaks in wires
• Voltage Buzzer and Voltage Shaker
• AC Voltage detection: 100 V → 600 V
• Indicator: Lights, Beeps and Vibrates
• Safety rating: CAT III 600 V
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: