Aprilaire 1710A Dehumidifier, 115V, High Capacity, Basement, 90 Pint/Day
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Aprilaire 1850View this item
The whisper-quiet Aprilaire 1710A Dehumidifier is a whole house dehumidifier perfect for removing excess humidity in the air, up to 90 pints/day! Designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit, the Aprilaire 1710A uses an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature and dewpoint of the air.
Once the the moisture is removed from the air, it is drained out of the unit to a waste drain. This means cleaner, healthier air for you! The best part about this Aprilaire 1710A Dehumidifier is that it doesnt to be connected through the ductwork to your HVAC system. The unit weighs 93 lbs and comes with an auto defrost control that turns off the compression in extremely, cold weather. Aprilaire always has fresh ideas for indoor air and it is their mission to provide the Aprilaire 1710A, giving you the most comfortable home and cleanest, healthiest air possible.
• Cabinet Insulation: 1” Foil Face EPS
• Dimensions: 20 ¾”Wx 24”L x 20 5/8”H (mounting feet fully engaged) and 20 ¾”Wx 24”L x 22 5/8”H (mounting feet fully extended)
• Duct Size: *8” Dia.
• Includes aluminum MERV 8 filter for air intake
• Unit weighs 93 lbs.
• Receive a 5 Year Warranty
- Whole Basement Dehumidifier
- Removes up to 90 pints per day @ 60%, 80 degrees
- Up to 2000 sq ft
- Refrigerant R410A
- 275 cfm
- Uses a washable 8 MERV filter
- Auto defrost control - compressor will turn off in extremely cold condidtions; fan will operate automatically until the coils are defrosted
- Freestanding with 4 casters
- 115 volts, 8 amps - includes 8' grounded power cord
- 1" foil faced EPS insulation
- 20 3/4"W x 24"L x 22 3/16"H
My basement has always been a place that contained extra humidity and moisture
My basement has always been a place that contained extra humidity and moisture. As a matter of fact, I couldn't store good quality goods there because over time they would get spoiled. I found the Westside Wholesale website that offered low prices and I started to do research to find an effective dehumidifier available at an affordable price. The Aprilaire 1710A Dehumidifier had large capacity, extra features and was designed for basement. After running the dehumidifier for 3 weeks my basement's humidity disappeared for good. I am stunned!
on 07-10-2014 by Pamela
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: