- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 1750A Dehumidifier, 115V Whole House, Ductable
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Aprilaire 1850View this item
About the Aprilaire 1750A Dehumidifier, 115V Ductable Whole House - 90 Pint/Day
Are you looking to eliminate the irritating effects of humid, dry air? The Aprilaire 1750A 115V Commercial 90 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier provides homes with astonishing air quality and can help you remove excess moisture in the air, no matter how large your home is. This unit provides three times the normal removing capacity of other leading dehumidifiers, making it one of the top rated systems on the market today.
This intelligent unit can automatically sense when humidity levels in your home rise above a certain preset level, saving you money at all times on your electric bill. In fact, this system runs on less than 4.5 pints/kilowatt per hour, giving it an Energy Star rating that many other dehumidifiers don’t have. The Aprilaire 1750A 115V Commercial 90 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier also switches between whole house and localized dehumidification, depending on if your central air is running or not.
This unit comes backed with a five year warranty if the device is professionally installed in your home.IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive warranty.
- Replaces Previous Aprilaire Model # 1700
- Provides 3 Times the moisture removing capacity of leading portable dehumidifiers
- No messy tanks to empty and clean ever
- Automatically senses moisture levels and maintains optimum humidity levels in your home, never too much, or too little and running only when needed
- Switches automatically between whole house dehumidification when central air conditioning system is running, and localized dehumidification when your air conditioning isn't running
- Convertible from whole home to localized application, lets you solve excess moisture issues where you need it most from crawl spaces to attics and basements
- Moisture Removal Capacity: Up to 90 Pints a day @ 80 °F, 60% RH (AHAM)
- Power: 115 VAC, 9 amps; unit equipped with an 8 ft. power cord
- Efficiency: >4.5 pints/kilowatt hour
- Airflow: 275 CFM @ 0.6 in. of w.c. external static pressure
- Filter: Washable or replaceable, Merv 8, foam core and aluminum frame
- Controls: Built-in automatic control, optional living space control
- Interior insulation: Entire interior surface is sealed with 1-inch foil-faced EPS (expanded polystyrene) insulation
- Typical Inlet Air Conditions: Temperature: 40 °F to 105 °F RH: 30% to 100%
- Typical Operating Conditions: Temperature: 40 °F to 150 °F RH: 0% to 100%
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
We previously owned a much louder unit, so this one was surprisingly quiet
We previously owned a much louder unit, so this one was surprisingly quiet. The humidity level that works for me is 50%, although my wife prefers it set it at 60% (she says it's better for her skin or something like that). Either at 50% or 60%, it still keeps the mold and mildew from returning to our house.
on 07-10-2014 by Eddie
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Hi - Can you please tell me what the dimensions are for the Aprilaire 1750A? Also, since I am having a licensed A/C company installing a new A/C unit on top of my existing furnace, can you please tell me exact what our items I would need to purchase such as the Living Space Control, etc.We are not using this in the basement if that makes a difference as it will be installed inside the house.by Mitch D. from Highlands, NC on 08-05-2013
DEHUMIDIFIER MODEL 1710A/1750A PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSDimensions Width: 20.75” w/filter doors Height: 19.62” cabinet, 20.62” - 22.62” w/ leveling feet Length: 24” cabinet, 29” w/collarsall of this information can be found on Aprilaire's Website.http://www.aprilaire.com/?znfAction=ProductDetails&category=17&item=1700andftp://ftp.aprilaire.com/Fulfillment/Dehumidifiers/856_Dehumid_1710spec.pdfon 08-05-2013
Does this unit come with duct collars? The picture shows the old 1700model without collars but the description says this is the 1750A which usually comes with them.by Kent J. on 04-21-2013
This item has Built-in duct collars alow for easy connection to the central HVAC system.on 04-24-2013
Can the Aprilaire whole house dehumidifiers operate as stand alone or do they have to be hooked up to a furnace?by Viki F. on 05-27-2012
No, Aprilaire Dehumidifiers are not stand alone units. These units require an HVAC system to operate.on 05-29-2012Please login or register before adding a question.