Aprilaire 1770A Dehumidifier, 115V Ductable Whole House - 135 Pint/Day
Ask a Question
About this Product
If you’re tired of high humidity levels in your home causing discomfort and irritation, look no further than the Aprilaire 1770A Dehumidifier, 115V Ductable Whole House - 135 Pint/Day to remedy these types of issues. This high end, top of the line unit functions intelligently and effectively to quickly reduce humidity levels in your whole house, without your constant monitoring or maintenance.
This fully automatic dehumidifier gathers data from the HVAC system in your home and grades the condition of the air, deciding when to run based on current humidity levels. Plus, the Aprilaire Dehumidifier, 115V Ductable Whole House - 135 Pint/Day operates at a rate of 50% higher than other leading portable dehumidifiers. This smart unit also switches between whole house and localized dehumidification, based on the running status of your home’s central air.
There are no messy tanks to clean with the Aprilaire 1770A Dehumidifier, 115V Ductable Whole House - 135 Pint/Day, and virtually no reason to ever manually control it! It truly is the pinnacle of automated dehumidification.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive warranty.
Features:• Provides three times the moisture removing capacity of leading portable dehumidifiers: up to 135 pints or 16.88 gallons per day
• No messy tanks to empty and clean ever
• Automatically senses moisture levels and maintains optimum humidity levels in your home, never too much, or too little and running only when needed
• Switches automatically between whole-house dehumidification when central air-conditioning system is running, and localized dehumidification when your air-conditioning isn't running
Specifications:• Capacity (pints/day): 135
• Air Flow: 500 cfm @ 0.8" E.S.P
• Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 14A Operating
• Duct Size: 8"
• Drain Size: 0.75"
• Weight: 100 lbs
• Filter: 1" Washable, Merv 8
• Inlet Temp. Range: 40°F • 105°F
• Inlet Humidity Range: 30% RH &149; 100% RH
• Ambient Operating Temp. Range: 40°F • 150°F
• Ambient Operating Humidity Range: 0% RH • 100% RH
• Approx. Discharge Air Temp.: 99°F @ 80°F & 60% RH
• Approx. Discharge Air Relative Humidity: 25% RH @ 80°F & 60% RH
• Refrigerant Type: Refrigerant R410A
I was deciding between the Aprilaire 1750A and 1770A units and finally decided to go for this one
I was deciding between the Aprilaire 1750A and 1770A units and finally decided to go for this one. They have the same capacity (135 pints per day) but I figured that the newer model will work better. So far, so good
on 07-10-2014 by Janice
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Under specs. this product has R22 refrigerant and the 1710 A has R410A. Is R22 correct for the 1770A?
Not anymore, the Aprilaire 1770A is current using Refrigerant R410A.
(the specs have been updated above to reflect this)
If you are a new customer, please register first: