Aprilaire Air Purifier, Whole House Economic Furnace Filter
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Aprilaire 2210 Economic Whole Home Air Cleaner
Do you suffer from yearly or seasonal allergies? Sometimes, the effects of airborne irritants can make life unbearable. The Aprilaire 2210 Economic Whole Home Air Cleaner aims to remedy your allergy problems by eliminating airborne pathogens that can cause allergy attacks.
By filtering over 31.4 square feet of your house at any one time, this highly effective air filtration system can remove pollen, dust, pet dander, smoke and other irritants that flow freely in the air. Built for upright or upflow duct system applications, this Aprilaire 2210 Economic Whole Home Air Cleaner is versatile and compatible with almost any home setup.
Don’t suffer from allergic reactions and irritating airborne particles. Let the Aprilaire 2210 Economic Whole Home Air Cleaner help you breathe the freshest, cleanest air by filtering out more particles than most other air cleaners on the market. Cost efficient and all encompassing, this filter comes with a five year warranty when professionally installed.
Features:• Aprilaire Model 2210 is easily adaptable to upflow or horizontal duct configurations
• Unit operation is completely silent
• Traps 98% of visible airborne dust and other large particles
• Permanently captures at least 97% of airborne pollen-sized particles
• Provides more than 30 times the filtering media used in standard 1" furnace filters
• Requires no maintenance other than the infrequent replacement of filtering media every 1-2 years
• Maintains and improves its filter media efficiency over time
Specifications:• Recommended Air Flow: Up to 2000 cfm
• Replacement Filter Media:
• Recommended Filter Life: 1 Year Depending on Usage
• Filtering Media Area: 78.6 sq. ft.
• Rated Air Flow: 2000 CFM
• Merv Rating: 10
• Opening Dimensions: 21 3/16W x 19 3/4H inches
• Dimensions: 25 3/8W x 6 3/4D x 22 1/16H inches
• Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
if i buy the Aprilaire 2210 air filaer, Can I install, or need a techinician
Thank you for your inquiry. Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
had an installer say the 2210 was $300. Is there a difference between a 2210A and a 2210E?
The Aprilaire 2210 has a MSRP of around $300, however, we are able to offer this item for much less, with Free Shipping.
The 2210 does not have variations, and does not have an "A" or "E" model, all 2210 models are the exact same product.
If you are a new customer, please register first: