- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 2250 Whole House Air Purifier, Grille-Mount w/ Rough-in
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Aprilaire 2250 Grille Mount Whole Home Air Cleaner with Rough-In
Whether you are looking to install your whole home air cleaner on an attic, slab mounted, roof mounted or closet air conditioning unit, the Aprilaire 2250 Grille Mount Whole Home Air Cleaner with Rough-In is perfect for you! Built to adapt to almost any type of home air conditioning unit, this air cleaner is top notch in providing clean, safe, breathable air to your entire household.
If you have pollen, mold, dust or smoke allergies, this filtration system will help you fight back against airborne irritants! Its highly functioning design means that up to 98% of all airborne pathogens are trapped within its media filters. In fact, this system provides over 30 times the filtering media than other standard air cleaners!
If you want cleaner, less irritating, more breathable air, don’t hesitate to install the Aprilaire 2250 Grille Mount Whole home Air Cleaner with Rough-In for your home. It’s a top pick among allergy sufferers and has proven itself as an industry leader.Additional Information :
- Aprilaire Model 2250 is a grille-mount air cleaner and can be attached to roof-mounted, slab-mounted, attic or closet air-conditioning units
- Traps 98% of visible airborne dust and other large particles
- Permanently captures at least 97% of airborne pollen-sized particles
- Provides more than 30 times the filtering media used in standard 1" furnace filters
- Requires no maintenance other than the infrequent replacement of filtering media every 1-2 years
- Maintains and improves its filter media efficiency over time
- The best choice for allergy sufferers
- Recommended Filter Life: 1 Year
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.