- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 350 Whole House Humidifier w/Thermostat - 0.50 Gallons/Hour
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Aprilaire 350 humidifier is a whole house humidifiier specifically for residences with radiators or baseboard heating systems. This whole house humidifier is a self contained unit designed to be place on floor joists. Humidifed air is distributed throughout the home via ductwork. A humidistat control is required to be installed in the living area.
Eliminate unhealthy and damaging effects of overly dry air on your family and your home.
Aprilaire 350 whole house humidifier can be easily installed in your basement between your floor joists so that the unit can be mounted in a central location providing efficient home humidification. The Aprilaire 350 whole house humidifier is ideal for homes with radiators or baseboard heat, and will provide your whole home with all the benefits of Aprilaire humidifiiers. The Aprilaire 350 whole house humidifier also works just as well with central heating and cooling systems.
Achieve total comfort through whole house humidification.
To ensure your humidifier keeps delivering lots of benefits to your home and health, be sure to switch out the filter at regular intervals. Aprilaire recommendss you change the filter at least once every year. Homes in drier climates or those using water rich in mineral deposits may find it necessary to replace a filter more frequently. If you refer to the Aprilaire 350 Humidifier’s change water panel light, you’ll know when it’s time for a change.
Note: The item must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
- Completely Self Contained Humidifier
- Includes Manual Humidistat Control
- Easily Fits Inside of Closets, Heated Crawl Spaces and Basements
- Evaporative Capacity of 0.50 gallons Per Hour
- Humidifies Tightly Constructed Homes Up to 3,000 Square Feet
- Works Extremely Well In Homes with Central Heating and Cooling Systems
- Air Changes an Hour: 1,100 sq. ft. loose house 2;
- 2,250 sq. ft. average house: 1; 4,500 SQ. FT. tight house: 1/2
- Water Feed Rate: 6 Gallons Per Hour
- Electrical Data: 120V, 60Hz
- 0.9 AMP
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers