- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 360 Humidifier, 120V Whole House,Through Wall, .5 Gallons/hr
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Look no further than the Aprilaire 360 Whole House Through the Wall Humidifier. Closets, crawlspaces, and other tightly constructed areas are often left out of most ventilation systems. If you're looking to have complete air filtration throughout your home, small spaces included. Its compact design makes it ideal for small spaces, and an evaporative capacity of .5 gallons per hour means you won't lose any power from this tiny device!
The effects of the Aprilaire 360 Humidifier are not limited to your small space. This unit can easily add moisture to a home that's 4,500 square feet giving you fresh air throughout your living spaces.
Ideal for use in both summer and winter, the Aprilaire 360 whole house through the wall humidifier will automatically regulate the amount of moisture in the air depending on the season for maximum comfort all year round. In order to get the most out of your humidifier, you need to replace the filter regularly. For normal use, Aprilaire suggests changing the filter at least once a year, though that you may need to do that more in dry climates or by using hard water that has lots of mineral deposits.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
- Air Changes an Hour: 1,100 SQ. FT. loose house: 2; 2,250 SQ. FT. average house: 1; 4,500 SQ. FT. tight house: 1/2
- Water Feed Rate: 6 Gallons Per Hour
- Electrical Data: 120V
- 60Hz -0.7 AMP
- Completely self contained units
- Easily fit inside of closets, heated crawl spaces and basements
- Have an evaporative capacity of 0.50 gallons per hour
- Humidify tightly constructed homes up to 4,500 square feet in size<
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Aprilaire 120V Whole House through wall humidifier
I have to admit that the Aprilaire 120V Whole House through wall humidifier surprised me with its humidifying capacity. The device is rather compact and small, so it's ideal for a small to medium-sized room. I used to suffer from seasonal allergies but not anymore!
on 07-10-2014 by Raymond
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.