Aprilaire 24V Whole-House Drainless Humidifier with Automatic Digital Control
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Free 3-Day Delivery! This item will be delivered in 1-3 business days (orders over $50)
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
- Earn Rewards Purchase 1 piece, earn: 6 Westside Dollars
Purchase $2500 of Pallet Items,
and Save an Extra 5% on them!
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Aprilaire 400 24V Whole-House Drainless Humidifier with Automatic Digital Control
Are you tired of dry skin, splitting or cracking on your hard wood floors or trouble breathing in your home? These can all be signs of a lack of moisture within your airflow, meaning that you and your family will benefit from the Aprilaire 400 24V Whole-House Drainless Humidifier with Automatic Digital Control. This state of the art humidifier utilizes gravity to pull water in and disperse it into the air, utilizing 100 percent of water to add moisture to your air.
By evaporating up to 0.7 gallons of water per hour, you’ll never have to experience the discomfort of dry air again! Best of all, the wide ranging effects of this device can reach all rooms in a tightly constructed home of up to 4,000 square feet! If you are all about water conservation or live in an area where standing water can become a problem, don’t wait another day to get the Aprilaire 400 24V Whole-House Drainless Humidifier with Automatic Digital Control. It not only recycles water cleanly into the air, but can help eliminate water where draining is not available.
Home & Health Benefits
By maintaining a proper level of humidity you can improve your respiratory health, and avoid costly repairs on areas of your home that can be affected by dry weather (paint, molding, weather stripping, etc.). Keeping your Aprilaire humidifier maintained allows it to perform at optimal levels.
The Aprilaire 400 Dehumidifier does not require much maintenance at all. You should visually inspect the unit every 500 hours, more frequently during heavy use. Inspect the plumbing and water lines for cracks or leaks and replace as needed. The one item that does require to be replaced is the water panel. The water panel should be replaced annually during regular use, and every six months during heavy use.
• Eliminates standing water, making it the perfect choice for homes with septic systems, locations where a floor drain is not available or families interested in water conservation
• Features Digital Control
• Has an evaporation capacity of 0.70 gallons per hour
• Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to a 4,000 square foot in size
• Needs no drain panel uses 100 percent of humidifier water
• Sq. Ft. Area (air changes/hr.): 1,000 loose house (2) / 2,000 avg. house (1) / 4,000 tight house (1/2)
• Unit Size (inches): 15-3/8W x 15-3/4H x 10-1/4D 6" dia. round opening
• Plenum Opening (inches): 10W x 12-3/4H
• Water Evap Rate: 0.70 gph
• Water Feed Rate: N/A
• Electrical Data: 24V-60Hz 0.5 AMP
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $457.99
On Sale: $324.99
Our Price: $52.99
Our Price: $74.99
Our Price: $321.99