Aprilaire 4200 High Efficiency Whole House Air Cleaner with Control
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Aprilaire 4300View this item
By pulling used, stale air from every room in your home, filtering it and returning the clean product back into your living spaces, the Aprilaire 4200 Whole House High Efficiency Air Cleaner w/ Control can save you money, time and effort. Operating at a lower cost than most other whole house air cleaners, this unit was made with the energy conservationist in mind.
With allergen and irritant controls right at your fingertips, users can easily eliminate things like pollen, dust and smoke from their living space. Plus, the unique design and high technology system of the Aprilaire 4200 Whole House High Efficiency Air Cleaner w/ Control helps you trap most other airborne irritants to give you the cleanest, freshest air possible.
Because of the smart alert system of this unit, you’ll never again wonder about the quality of your air. Filter warnings alert you to when it is time to change the filter, preference settings help regulate your device’s run time and a running indicator lets you know when the device is working.
Replacement Media: Model 213
Additional Information :
Download Manual Here
Features:• Visibility and Control|
• Whole-Home Cleaning
• Energy Savings and Protection
• Silent Operation
• Simple Maintenance
• Built to Last
• Best Indoor Air
• Control benefits:
• Indicates when air cleaner is running
• Active control of air cleaner based on personal preference/event triggers
• Monitors fan run time and intelligently tells you when to replace filter
Specifications:• Outlet Opening Height: 19.75 inches|
• Outer Housing Depth W/O Door: 25.38 inches
• Outlet Opening Width: 21.19 inches
• Unit Width: 6.75 inches
• Outer Housing Depth with Door: 27.38 inches
• Inlet Opening Width: 21.19 inches
• Inlet Opening Height: 19.75 inches
• Unit Height: 22.06 inches
• Unit Height with Electronic Control: 27.69 inches
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
can this unit be installed on its side in a vertical stack?
These units need to be installed in the upright position.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!