- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 5000 Whole House Air Purifier, Premium Air Cleaner
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Aprilaire 5000 Air Purifier is a state of the art, whole house digital air purifer! Its where the buck stops if you want supreme air cleaning results, minimal power usage, and an electronic air cleaner unit that will last for years to come. By passing air through a control electrode, the aprilaire 5000 air purifier focuses and intensifies an electrical field generated by ionizing wires to trap and eliminate any irritants in your air space. In fact, this method for air purification is so effective, the Aprilaire 5000 air cleaner is always at least 94% effective at removing bacteria as miniscule as .35 microns!
Filtering up to 72 feet at any given time, the Aprilaire 5000 air purfier is the pinnacle of home air filtration. No other system on the market can come close to the overall dependability and effectiveness of tPremium Whole House Electronic Air Cleaner. The Aprilaire whoile house air purifier should be installed by an HVAC professional as a part of your central air and heating system. This Aprilaire air purifier comes equipped with a digital controller which can be mounted to the Aprilaire 5000 or can be mounted on your wall (Controller model # 4838).
Make the jump into the digital age with the Aprilaire 5000 electronic air cleaner! It's a wise investment.
- Traps 99% of airborne pollen, mold and spore-sized particles
- Eliminates 98% of airborne bacteria-sized particles
- Removes 94% of respirable dust, dust which the EPA reports can trigger asthma
- Captures 80% of airborne particles the size of tobacco smoke
- Removes up to 80% of airborne virus-sized particles-something no other air cleaner in the industry can do!
- Easy to maintain the 5000 requires infrequent replacement of filtering media and wiping down of ionizing wires, a process that can be completed in less than 20 minutes
- Unlike competitive electronic air cleaners there is never a need for the frequent and time-consuming cleaning or washing of collector cells
- Recommended Air Flow: Up to 2000 cfm
- Replacement Filter Media: Aprilaire Model 501
- Recommended Filter Life: 1 Year Depending on Usage
- Filtering Media Area: 72.3 sq. ft.
- Resistance at Airflow Volume: .10" @ 1000, .14" @ 1200, .17" @ 1400, .21" @ 1600, .25" @ 1800, .29" @ 2000
- UL Classified
- Outlet Opening Height: 15.50" (394mm)
- Outer Housing Depth Without Door and Clips: 28.13" (714mm)
- Outlet Opening Width: 24.63" (625mm)
- Unit Width: 12.00" (205mm)
- Outer Housing Depth With Door and Clips 31.00" (787mm)
- Inlet Opening Width: 23.88" (606mm)
- Inlet Opening Height: 15.50" (394mm)
- Unit Height at Front: 18.25" (464mm)
- Unit Height at Back: 17.75" (451mm)
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I bought this air cleaner when we were replacing the furnaces
I bought this air cleaner when we were replacing the furnaces, and it appears to perform better than our old Honeywell unit. My son doesn't have asthma attacks anymore. We have not had any issues with it but in case we do, it came with a warranty. I also like the remote unit that comes with cleaner. Great product for the price.
on 07-10-2014 by Carl
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.