- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 6202 2-Zone Comfort Control Panel
Earn 12 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Aprilaire 6202 2-Zone Comfort Control Panel
The Aprilaire 6202 2-Zone Comfort Control Panel provides the support and quality you have come to expect from Aprilaire. The Aprilaire 6202 2-Zone Comfort Control Panel provides flexibility for all your zone control needs by offering all the features you demand. One requirement for any zone control system is accounting for excess system pressure which is why Aprilaire offers multiple options. Some of the options provided with the Aprilaire 6202 2-Zone Comfort Control Panel are Aprilaire's exclusive controlled pressure relief method (which requires no bypass damper, use of a bypass damper along with plenum temperature control, or choose to bypass to a dump zone.
- Any Zone Sets Mode, Allows Independent Control for each Zone
- Continuous Fan by Zone
- Maintenance Free
- Fan Purge Assures Air is Directed to Last Zone
- Short Cycle Protection
- LED Status Indicators
- 2 Zone Comfort Control Panel
- Rated Voltage: 20 to 30 VAC
- Rated Current: 3 amp
- Fuse Rating: 3 amp, slow blow fuse
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 140°F
- RH and RC Terminals: Independent heat and cool relays for 2 transformer systems
- Plenum Sensor High Limit Temperature: Selectable between 140 °F and 170 °F
- Plenum Sensor Low Limit Temperature: Selectable between 40 °F and 45 °F
- Transformer Requirements
- Required VA: 40VA, Max. # of Powered Dampers: 3 or Less
- 75VA, Max. # of Powered Dampers: 4 thru 6
- 40VA, Max. # of Powered Dampers: per 3 Dampers 7 or more
- 5 years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.